Max B is genuinely my favourite NY rapper ever. I can't hide it anymore

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
how am I clueless if I already mentioned that Rocky takes some style from Max B? shyt is fukking obvious.

The fact of the matter is: Rocky took some of Max B's style, did it WAY better, and added FAR MORE sophistication to his music than Max B ever attempted.

It's your opinion, an inaccurate opinion. You've already made your opinion invalid by saying you don't get the appeal of the wave so the convo stops there.
The niqqa talks so enthusiastically about Max and they reference his tracks up to today. You do that with icons not some mediocre artists you are trying to make Max to be :ufdup:

You just don't get it. But your favourite rapper pays homage to the greatness so it's all good.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
It's your opinion, an inaccurate opinion. You've already made your opinion invalid by saying you don't get the appeal of the wave so the convo stops there.

no it doesn't. You're just stanning and choosing to ignore what I've pointed out.

Instead of pointing out the appeal of the wave so I can learn more, you and your stans got offended. You think this is the first time I'm hearing Max B's mediocre ass shyt? Dude's been around for years.

The niqqa talks so enthusiastically about Max and they reference his tracks up to today. You do that with icons not some mediocre artists you are trying to make Max to be :ufdup:

You just don't get it. But your favourite rapper pays homage to the greatness so it's all good.

I don't give a fukk who Rocky pays homage to. Rocky thinks French Montana is incredible and I think he's straight garbage juice.

Stop following and learn to make your own opinions.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
no it doesn't. You're just stanning and choosing to ignore what I've pointed out.

Instead of pointing out the appeal of the wave so I can learn more, you and your stans got offended. You think this is the first time I'm hearing Max B's mediocre ass shyt? Dude's been around for years.

I don't give a fukk who Rocky pays homage to. Rocky thinks French Montana is incredible and I think he's straight garbage juice.

Stop following and learn to make your own opinions.

Music is meant to be felt. Somebody can't explain you into liking something. I just gotta accept your taste flawed.
Niqqa said "point out the appeal of the wave" :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
has one good song

y u do that

apparently that's enough to be a legend on the coli and 3 to 4 blocks of harlem and the bronx