Max B is genuinely my favourite NY rapper ever. I can't hide it anymore

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Rocky's shyt is way more sophisticated than Max B's, and has a way better voice. Obviously Rocky took a bit of that wave but added a ton more shyt. Unlike Max B who just rode the same monotone wave all the way into jail.

lmao. Why do you cats on the Coli talk out your ass anytime you feel threatened by one man's opinion?

I'm probably older than all of y'all.
fukk outta n*gga. All the way the fukk outta here. Treasure map follow the X the fukk outta here n*gga.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Never saw what was so good about him. I tried giving him a chance but his shyt wasn't that good to me, I did like that song he did over the Bow Wow beat though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Nas but I can't lie to sound super hip hop anymore. None others music moves me like Bigga :wow: I'm from London. What do I know...

aye what's that max b song where the hook is like "your my greatest.....greatest inspiration" or something like that, he sings it. its on a smooth ass beat. and he talkin about a bytch. i been looking for it for years

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
look at these Max B stans who actually think Max B > Rocky.

:dead:

One is rotting in jail like a moron, the other is bustin in Rita Ora's mouth and releasing music people actually give a fukk about.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
this fakkit ass nikka always has to ruin every thread because of his asap rocky dikkriding :camby:

Subz, I know you're on my nuts, but you need to hop off. I'm not into that.

As usual, the people nuthugging ASAP Rocky are the ones that mention him everytime in unrelated threads because I give an opinion. Like your boy WickedGames. Then I respond and all of a sudden, I'm supposedly the guy that derailed the thread when in fact, Wicked Games derailed it by bringing up Rocky out the blue.

either way, I will continue to shyt on you sensitive newbs until the mods ban me or you log off in frustration.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
aye what's that max b song where the hook is like "your my greatest.....greatest inspiration" or something like that, he sings it. its on a smooth ass beat. and he talkin about a bytch. i been looking for it for years

nevermind i found it. didnt say nothing about greatest inspiration. i think thats a teddy Pendergrass song with the same melody on the hook lol

this shyt slap tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nevermind i found it. didnt say nothing about greatest inspiration. i think thats a teddy Pendergrass song with the same melody on the hook lol

this shyt slap tho

so i read some of the comments in this song, they say he talkin about the bytch that snitched on him in this song. is that true? idk shyt about his case, just know bruh down for like 75 years or some crazy ass shyt like that.