Max Caster with the Simone Biles & Duke Lacrosse punchlines on AEW Dark

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Heels can't be heels anymore, bytch ass era

But haven't you heard?!?!? MJF is the top heel now. He just says :"yo mamma" jokes and talks about the basement dwellers. :krs:

Get the fukk out of here :camby:. I want to get pissed from heels, not praise them for doing heel work.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
The Duke Lacrosse thing was over the line

But Tony Khan obviously OK'ed it initially or else it would have never aired.

Wishy Washy :manny:

To be fair, the whole freestyle was lame as hell. From the Biles joke to stinky vagina, it just felt all over the place but it wasn't that serious to me. Dude could had just give a recycled bar about Sydal's bum ass weed hits, shyt on the crowd, and some random pop culture bar to keep it bouncing.

Nothing more nothing less:ld:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
To be fair, the whole freestyle was lame as hell. From the Biles joke to stinky vagina, it just felt all over the place but it wasn't that serious to me. Dude could had just give a recycled bar about Sydal's bum ass weed hits, shyt on the crowd, and some random pop culture bar to keep it bouncing.

Nothing more nothing less:ld:

AEW wants to be edgy so they're doing what WWE would do if they all of a sudden wanted to be edgy. Making jokes out of 15-year-old rape cases. I'm not offended as much as I am insulted by their lack of inventiveness.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
AEW wants to be edgy so they're doing what WWE would do if they all of a sudden wanted to be edgy. Making jokes out of 15-year-old rape cases. I'm not offended as much as I am insulted by their lack of inventiveness.

It really is wild man. Like I said before and again, All In should have been the prototype for what AEW should be.

• A celebration of wrestling for the future
  • some ranchiness
  • NJPW style indy workrate
  • Old school WCW sprinkles here and there

The "edgy" shyt seems forced as all hell and welcomes the type of fans I despise to the tee:francis:. While I applaud AEW for their efforts to actually make Vince Mcmahon choke on his chewable water, the fact remains that they got a LONG road ahead of them if they truly want the sponsorships.

But who am I kidding, I legit popped when I saw Nick fukking Gage on TNT:banderas:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
It really is wild man. Like I said before and again, All In should have been the prototype for what AEW should be.

• A celebration of wrestling for the future
  • some ranchiness
  • NJPW style indy workrate
  • Old school WCW sprinkles here and there

The "edgy" shyt seems forced as all hell and welcomes the type of fans I despise to the tee:francis:. While I applaud AEW for their efforts to actually make Vince Mcmahon choke on his chewable water, the fact remains that they got a LONG road ahead of them if they truly want the sponsorships.

But who am I kidding, I legit popped when I saw Nick fukking Gage on TNT:banderas:
At the end of the day AEW is still a multi-billionaire son's money pit. I'm all for it because it means more wrestling and more wrestlers making money. I just hope Tony Khan doesn't fukk it all up by going too far. Vince has mastered the "don't go too far" model for the past 20 years, TK would be wise to take heed.