Max Caster with the Simone Biles & Duke Lacrosse punchlines on AEW Dark

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Think they will be sending Max to the same sensitivity classes they sent Sammy Guevara to.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
What's the difference between this and stand up comedy?
A stand up comedian is a one man army majority of the time, Max is an employee representing a company with multiple deals and sponsors.

The wrong people see that in the year 2021 and it's gonna be a huge unnecessary thorn in his employer's side.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
A stand up comedian is a one man army majority of the time, Max is an employee representing a company with multiple deals and sponsors.

The wrong people see that in the year 2021 and it's gonna be a huge unnecessary thorn in his employer's side.

Their beloved "demo" won't mean jack shyt if they don't have sponsors.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Somehow DaBaby is to blame for this. Also, it's corny, but that's good because the Acclaim are supposed to be corny, shytty try-hards. Edgelord rap from two HEELS is a okay with me. Don't people praise MJF's "excuse to be a douche 24/7" gimmick all the time? And if he was really authentic with it he'd have said some :mjpls: shyt because ain't no "salt of the Earth" type going to uphold today's outrage happy standards, not as a "true" heel anyway. But MizJF knows his audience though.

I'm really sick of this outrage era though and when the pendulum begins to swing the other way......man, you guys are really going to see how real all of this "tolerance" and "cancel culture" shyt is once their isn't any money to be made or lost from it anymore.