MaxiClimber XL Reviews

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Wow you lost that much in a month using this? That's impressive
Thanks! I had to get the weight off. I'm 5'2 - so anything over 135lbs - I feel it and I start to look real bloated.

Especially, when I gain the weight by eating like ish and not by strength training (adding muscle). This time I gained due to eating too much and meds.

I was dedicated.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yes. For the first week, I could only do like 10 mins max. It was hard. And I mean 10 mins in 5 min increments. Then I would literally be done for the day. Cause, it was too much for me.

Then I got better.

I watched this woman for tips how to do it correctly. Cause, at first I saw people doing it different ways and wanted to make sure if I had to be on there I was getting the most of it.

Like going all the way down and not banging when I extend to the bottom. Alternating hand position for targeting different areas of arms/triceps.

Also, I added a TRX Glute Band (Gray 6lb-17lb) around my hips and made sure I went at a good moderate pace -- but full extension stride.

Have you gotten to the point of adding resistance? It seems hard as hell to do that for 30 mins straight but I’m here for it

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Have you gotten to the point of adding resistance? It seems hard as hell to do that for 30 mins straight but I’m here for it

I tried wearing a weighted vest one day and I damn near died. So, nope. It's not a game. I don't even like it, meaning it's not something I smile at. Or want to do.

I used it drop the weight - but when I look at it, I see evil.

Oh -- and you gonna take breaks for that 30 mins. I did that 50 mins in 10-15 mins increments. I would take a 3-5 mins break in between each increment.

I just ordered the Meta Quest 2 Advanced All-In-One and when I start doing workout games I'm going to wear my weighted vest or ankle weights once I get used to playing on it.

GUEST_a3570b02-7fbb-4caf-bdf2-ff00d0f5d2b4

Last edited: