Mayweather bets 3 million on Michigan covering vs. Bama

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Oh God, did that writer really just quote that fukking loser Incarcerated Bob?
DwZCT.png

That fakkit still got me blocked on Twitter because he couldn't handle the Giants doing it up after all the shyt he tried to talk last season. :heh:

I bet 1000/100 coli cash on Michigan & under 45.5 :manny:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I gotta buddy who is related to a higher up at the Law Firm that represents Mayweather...they said Mayweather throws too much money away, and bets way too much. They try tell him to cool it, but he doesnt listen.
He could end up broke.

fantabolous

smart usage of data plan
Daps
Reppin
The 313
Vegas books can't be the only ones pleased by the news that Mayweather is out of jail and betting again. Boxing fans should be happy too; Mayweather's money-management skills should ensure he'll have to fight for at least the next decade.

wtf is this even supposed to mean? when has money ever shown bad money management skills?

edit: i mean i've known him to make big gambles, but he also makes huge money, and he seems to keep his other stuff in order (i guess is what i mean)

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
wtf is this even supposed to mean? when has money ever shown bad money management skills?

edit: i mean i've known him to make big gambles, but he also makes huge money, and he seems to keep his other stuff in order (i guess is what i mean)
the guy cited Incarcerated Bob!!!

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
also, through the industry that Money is in, it wouldn't surprise me if he's in with a bunch of handicappers and the gambling's best. To assume that he's blindly throwing away millions on a football game is a little nieve.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I like Mayweather but he does the same shyt 99.9% of the gamblers on the internet do.

All he does is post his winning tickets.

And that disgusts me, Mayweather or not. He always shows the ticket when he's winning but losing? Yeah, you never see him post the losers. You never see him post the ticket before the game either, this is one of those rare cases. I never believe these dudes.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I like Mayweather but he does the same shyt 99.9% of the gamblers on the internet do.

All he does is post his winning tickets.

And that disgusts me, Mayweather or not. He always shows the ticket when he's winning but losing? Yeah, you never see him post the losers. You never see him post the ticket before the game either, this is one of those rare cases. I never believe these dudes.

Yeah I remember reading a tweet of his that posted a 500,000 winning bet on some team and he said "52-0" or something like that, referring to his gambling record.

the absurdity of claiming to be 100% in gambling...