Mayweather bets 3 million on Michigan covering vs. Bama

TheSedd

Happy Hour Expert
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix
His "advisor" is a big handicapper in Vegas. I'm going to other way, but I damn sure not putting up what he is.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
this thread will be a segment arguing what another man should do with his money and another defending another man's money, money they can only dream of...no good will come from this thread

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I like Mayweather but he does the same shyt 99.9% of the gamblers on the internet do.

All he does is post his winning tickets.

And that disgusts me, Mayweather or not. He always shows the ticket when he's winning but losing? Yeah, you never see him post the losers. You never see him post the ticket before the game either, this is one of those rare cases. I never believe these dudes.

nikkas believe every single thing else he says, why not believe this too :manny:

Daps
I do believe he is like every other gambler though, they only talk about the big wins.

I just wonder how Floyd gonna support this lifestyle when he is done with boxing. Is he gonna be a promoter, doesn't he have a money team?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this thread will be a segment arguing what another man should do with his money and another defending another man's money, money they can only dream of...no good will come from this thread

I had 3 Million on this turning into a Mayweather v Pac thread by page 2. :manny:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:umad:

By the way how much money have you sent to Africa lately?

Tell that shyt to all the billionaires out there who don't give a fukk. That's not Mayweather's problem, why don't you take your ass over there and volunteer?:shaq2:

Trust me if I had money like that to throw away I would. I did actually donate to the Haiti fund though, but that's irrelevant. The same thing I said about Mayweather goes to the nikkas who got billions throwing their shyt away on petty bullshyt as well. I can't rock with ignorance.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Somehow someway the stans will say THEY won. Lol.

Of course. Floyd has the strongest fanbase on this site, I'd argue they're even stronger than Kobe's (since Kobe has just as many haters on this site, Floyd isn't really balanced on here).

baltimore

Pro
Daps
this shyt probably all the money he saved from spending a couple months in jail lmao..