Mc Eiht- Hood Took Me Under one of the MEANEST beat drops.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

:ohlawd:

That Walk On By sample:ohlawd: :banderas: :blessed:

Had my asian manager go ric flair and shyt when the beat drop when I played this.

The song itself is a classic to me and I :salute: whoever decided to cast Mc Eiht in GTA:SA and letting me hear this classic:wow:

Yall MC Eiht fans/GTA SA lovers get this dap:blessed:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohlawd:

That Walk On By sample:ohlawd: :banderas: :blessed:

Had my asian manager go ric flair and shyt when the beat drop when I played this.

The song itself is a classic to me and I :salute: whoever decided to cast Mc Eiht in GTA:SA and letting me hear this classic:wow:

Yall MC Eiht fans/GTA SA lovers get this dap:blessed:

Damn the original is fire

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk with MC Eiht, but why does he always have so many shoutouts? :heh: 8 hype in the mothafuggin houuuse, Lil Hawk and Bird in the muthafuggin houuuse, Compton's Most Wanted in the mothafuggin house, etc etc etc (10 shoutouts later, the verse starts) Ghea.....

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Fukk with MC Eiht, but why does he always have so many shoutouts? :heh: 8 hype in the mothafuggin houuuse, Lil Hawk and Bird in the muthafuggin houuuse, Compton's Most Wanted in the mothafuggin house, etc etc etc (10 shoutouts later, the verse starts) Ghea.....

Death Threatz has that on EVERY song lol NOTRs in the house, lil Hawk & Bird

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
Lol. Jesus Christ, he was giving it up on every joint