FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:mjlol::mjlol:

that shyt looking real MAGA-ish in the light
It dropped right after 9/11

Hammer shot the video for the anthem "No Stoppin' Us (USA)" in Washington, D.C. on October 3, 2001, with several members of the United States Congress, who sang in the song and danced in the video. Present members of the United States House of Representatives included J.C. Watts, Eddie Bernice Johnson, Thomas M. Davis, Earl Hilliard, Alcee Hastings, Rep. Diane Watson (D-Calif.), Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) and Jesse Jackson Jr..[8]

Active Duty (album) - Wikipedia

Breh got multiple congress people together for a video :dwillhuh: in 2001, long after he fell off.

I don't fully know what to make of it in retrospect

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
GET OUR dikk OUT YOUR MOUTH bytch. YOU STAY TALKING ABOUT US AND WE DON'T EVEN SEE OR GIVE A shyt ABOUT YOU

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
GET OUR dikk OUT YOUR MOUTH bytch. YOU STAY TALKING ABOUT US AND WE DON'T EVEN SEE OR GIVE A shyt ABOUT YOU
As always, there's literally nothing wrong with the thread and you're still throwing a tantrum. It's clear that you're severely emotional and disturbed, I can't help you with that breh I'm sorry.

For anybody else (assuming you're mentally stable) When's the last time, if ever a rapper got multiple congress people together like this? :lupe:

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
It dropped right after 9/11

Hammer shot the video for the anthem "No Stoppin' Us (USA)" in Washington, D.C. on October 3, 2001, with several members of the United States Congress, who sang in the song and danced in the video. Present members of the United States House of Representatives included J.C. Watts, Eddie Bernice Johnson, Thomas M. Davis, Earl Hilliard, Alcee Hastings, Rep. Diane Watson (D-Calif.), Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) and Jesse Jackson Jr..[8]

Active Duty (album) - Wikipedia

Breh got multiple congress people together for a video :dwillhuh: in 2001, long after he fell off.

I don't fully know what to make of it in retrospect

Yeah I remember when it dropped. Since at the time they were trying to get everyone to support the coming war effort, it was propoganda. Most likely orchestrated by someone in congress/politics who said "lets make a rap video. I know someone who knows Hammer!" :mjgrin:

Hammer: "I'll do it!":mjgrin: