☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
McCain is taking about coups... anyone else catch that?

@4d 6f 6e 65 79
Of course he is. I made threads on this. Search it. Russia tried to enact a coup against Montenegro. They stole police uniforms and had plans to murk leaders. It was real shyt.

Dudes think it's a game out here.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
tenor.gif

:patrice:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
NATO has to expand so we can launch regime change in Moscow :ufdup:

A balkan nation joining NATO....can't see how that could go horribly wrong.:mjlol:
Rand Paul is a loser with no balls.

Pacificism is not always the answer.
I disagree with Rand Paul on many things but there are two things I agree with him and that is the need for criminal justice reform and foreign policy. It is high time for the US to have a realist foreign policy. Far too long our foreign policy has been one fukk up after another. America foreign policy since the 90s has been intervening everywhere, building bases everywhere while the world gets more chaotic. We spend BILLIONS yearly yet at home we got poor black children attending bad schools or got their schools closed down. Our priorities are out of wack. We try to do to too much which leads to imperial overreach which has lead to the decline of every major power in history. And to add on this America's adversaries are stronger now and in 20 years the parity will be there. How many more bases we need to confront Iran and Russia. The world is heading towards a multipolar world, it is inevitable, it was bound to happen. Our strategy of regime change, intervention isn't going to fly in this post-Pax Americana world.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Rand was on some hoe sh*t though...ol I'ma cast my nay vote then slide up out the door face ass n*gga...McCain stood up in his chest so that the record could reflect that he was on some hoe sh*t.
that was a boss move....pushed his chair in and bounced.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A balkan nation joining NATO....can't see how that could go horribly wrong.:mjlol:

I disagree with Rand Paul on many things but there are two things I agree with him and that is the need for criminal justice reform and foreign policy. It is high time for the US to have a realist foreign policy. Far too long our foreign policy has been one fukk up after another. America foreign policy since the 90s has been intervening everywhere, building bases everywhere while the world gets more chaotic. We spend BILLIONS yearly yet at home we got poor black children attending bad schools or got their schools closed down. Our priorities are out of wack. We try to do to too much which leads to imperial overreach which has lead to the decline of every major power in history. And to add on this America's adversaries are stronger now and in 20 years the parity will be there. How many more bases we need to confront Iran and Russia. The world is heading towards a multipolar world, it is inevitable, it was bound to happen. Our strategy of regime change, intervention isn't going to fly in this post-Pax Americana world.
We can walk and chew gum.

Sack up.

We have the power. We must use it.