McMahon Levesque all up in the videos still this sunday :francis:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Of the McMahons she's the only one that I can't remember over the years of being on commentary at all :dwillhuh:so why does she thinks this is a good idea? Oh yeah as usual the obligatory.....

"All In the women's revolution
ol5ND8.gif

All in the Women's Rumble
ol5ND8.gif

Re-watch Wrestle Kingdom
unfuy.gif
"

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Steph is highest ranking non-value individual in WWE history. It felt like they were dragging her mom on TV and Linda eventually got the fukk off as soon as possible. Somehow Steph stuck around and literally hasn't done shyt of value for the last 20 years. She's gonna eventually rewrite her place in history as much as her husband tries to :heh:

I don't see how out of all the illustrious women they have had in their history that they couldn't have a 3 woman announce team of Renee, Trish, and another legend and/or huge personality call the action.

Renee has the chops to hold down the actual talking duties and the others should be able to easily bounce off of her at least as poorly as the rest of the full time announce teams.

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Of the McMahons she's the only one that I can't remember over the years of being on commentary at all :dwillhuh:so why does she thinks this is a good idea? Oh yeah as usual the obligatory.....

"All In the women's revolution
ol5ND8.gif

All in the Women's Rumble
ol5ND8.gif

Re-watch Wrestle Kingdom
unfuy.gif
"
I just noticed Danny Boy elbowing Suge now :ohhh::mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Ronda coming out first is the only way this is gonna be bearable until the final eliminations.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
SMH @ y'all pretending like this potential botchfest had any credibility before she strong-armed her way onto the announce team. Or the announce teams being worth a damn anyway. :mjlol: If you add vomit to shyt, so what? You weren't fukking with it beforehand. Now if she tried to wiggle her way into calling the first ever woman's HITC, well, that's different. This is going to be a clusterfukk, may as well drizzle it with fecal topping.