McMahon Levesque all up in the videos still this sunday :francis:

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Of the McMahons she's the only one that I can't remember over the years of being on commentary at all :dwillhuh:so why does she thinks this is a good idea? Oh yeah as usual the obligatory.....

"All In the women's revolution
ol5ND8.gif

All in the Women's Rumble
ol5ND8.gif

Re-watch Wrestle Kingdom
unfuy.gif
"
Only memorable time she was on commentary for me was:

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has nothing to do with commentating and everything to do with this stupid slore thinking she’s an inspiration and a role model. She has never been either.

They pull this faux humanitarian shyt all over the place as well. They made a character on TV to rib Dusty Rhodes and then knocked up a statue in his honour when he died whilst simultaneously kicking his son to the bushes. Brought Warrior back and then when he died knocked up a phony Warrior award for sick kids despite Warrior using derogatory terms in the media for years and flipped his promo to suit the agenda. They had fans take over social media begging for the women to be given some decent airtime after HHH built them in NXT for Stephanie to then pretend she spearheaded the movement for the main roster championing women in the workplace on some girl power movement and then dropped the ball on all the women they called up with any momentum.

This company is so hilarious to me :mjlol:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has nothing to do with commentating and everything to do with this stupid slore thinking she’s an inspiration and a role model. She has never been either.

They pull this faux humanitarian shyt all over the place as well. They made a character on TV to rib Dusty Rhodes and then knocked up a statue in his honour when he died whilst simultaneously kicking his son to the bushes. Brought Warrior back and then when he died knocked up a phony Warrior award for sick kids despite Warrior using derogatory terms in the media for years and flipped his promo to suit the agenda. They had fans take over social media begging for the women to be given some decent airtime after HHH built them in NXT for Stephanie to then pretend she spearheaded the movement for the main roster championing women in the workplace on some girl power movement and then dropped the ball on all the women they called up with any momentum.

This company is so hilarious to me :mjlol:

Shes still trying to wiggle hunter into hollywood

tagging dwayne.."look at me look at me were funny tooo"

:mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Also, dont be surprised if the crowd boos Ronda if she debuts

The combination of the fact that she wasnt really that liked on top, fell off pretty bad and is running to WWE to get a top spot with no pro wrestling experience despite the audience being invested in the other girls. I dont think the argument that she's a legit fighter here and a star name may work because that was the reason she was polarizing in MMA

Look I could be totally wrong and the crowd will pop for the surprise but like she aint hot like its 2015 and if the crowd shyts on the women's Rumble for her it could ugly