MCU Cap's love for Bucky is kinda shameful

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Blame Marvel for queer-baiting. I can't tell if it's real or if they're just trolling, but...

3WG8tZK.jpg

sg5D4Py.jpg

sDy8FeK.jpg

Steve's Best Friend Arnie (which the MCU substituted out for Bucky) in the comics is gay. That's a fact, and they both lived in Brooklyn Heights, which was a notorious gay neighborhood in the 20 and 30s. And then there's this:
NO89ZS1.jpg

TOdTtB3.jpg

VmzXduy.jpg

baDtdES.jpg

There's also two more comics showing Steve actively thinking about Bucky while on the phone and kissing two different women. But I done searching for stuff. This is enough evidence for me to believe he's at least bisexual.

These last panels with Arnie tho. :ohhh:
For the record I never liked comic book Cap. :dame:
MCU Cap is cool tho.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
did OP watch the movie Bucky was being brainwashed and had his body taken over

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
did OP watch the movie Bucky was being brainwashed and had his body taken over

did you read the OP? :skip:

i don't think any rational hero would behave as cap does towards bucky. the guy is clearly not the man you knew and is a clear and present danger to the world. whatever relationship you had in the past has no baring on the current situation. by insinuating that cap struggles with this the filmmakers are essentially admitting that he is a beta fukk who can't get over his feelings.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Blame Marvel for queer-baiting. I can't tell if it's real or if they're just trolling, but...

3WG8tZK.jpg

sg5D4Py.jpg

sDy8FeK.jpg

Steve's Best Friend Arnie (which the MCU substituted out for Bucky) in the comics is gay. That's a fact, and they both lived in Brooklyn Heights, which was a notorious gay neighborhood in the 20 and 30s. And then there's this:
NO89ZS1.jpg

TOdTtB3.jpg

VmzXduy.jpg

baDtdES.jpg

There's also two more comics showing Steve actively thinking about Bucky while on the phone and kissing two different women. But I done searching for stuff. This is enough evidence for me to believe he's at least bisexual.
Ok.... those are receipts. Point blank.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How did I miss this thread? How?

LOL.

OK, full disclosure. I'm a female, and I've been knee deep in the Stucky (Steve/Bucky) fandom for 3 years now. There is canon evidence that Steve and Bucky get down like that.

I would cut and paste all of the comics where Steve is actually thinking about Bucky when he should be 1) talking to a woman; 2) kissing a woman; 3) fighting to save his own life; 4) about to die but that would take up like two posts.

They're a thing. Deal with it.

Stucky for life :D
fukk outta here:camby:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Cap is the biggest problem in these movies. In winter soldier hes a giant hypocrite regarding secret missions, since he himself was doing nothing but covert ops.

Then in Civil War, he's against not just one government regulating the heroes but 120 countries that ratified the fukking agreement, and he still thinks he's above the law. :skip: And this is coming from a soldier who takes orders for a living. His ego, and entitlement is off the charts.

Just because winter soldier was brainwashed doesnt absolve him of his crimes. He still murdered people. Those people deserve justice. People in cults and people who were abused dont get to use the brainwashed argument to completely remove all guilt. Bullshyt. LOCK HIM UP

And when he was sassing Tony in The Avengers that shyt bugged me too. "Take away the suit and who are you" - like nikka I built this suit:what: I gave myself the ability to be a hero. Take away your fukking steroids and WHO ARE YOU?!:pacspit:

His skinny ass would have died from the fukking flu or polio with the serum. fukk him.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Cap is the biggest problem in these movies. In winter soldier hes a giant hypocrite regarding secret missions, since he himself was doing nothing but covert ops.

Then in Civil War, he's against not just one government regulating the heroes but 120 countries that ratified the fukking agreement, and he still thinks he's above the law. :skip: And this is coming from a soldier who takes orders for a living. His ego, and entitlement is off the charts.

Just because winter soldier was brainwashed doesnt absolve him of his crimes. He still murdered people. Those people deserve justice. People in cults and people who were abused dont get to use the brainwashed argument to completely remove all guilt. Bullshyt. LOCK HIM UP

And when he was sassing Tony in The Avengers that shyt bugged me too. "Take away the suit and who are you" - like nikka I built this suit:what: I gave myself the ability to be a hero. Take away your fukking steroids and WHO ARE YOU?!:pacspit:

His skinny ass would have died from the fukking flu or polio with the serum. fukk him.

I’m with you 100% on the first part.

But I don’t think Cap was questioning tony’s ability, he was questioning his heart.

You’re right Cap would be shyt without the steroids but he was still that dude pushing to be on the front lines and jumping on grenades long before he was an actual superhero.

So that aspect of the character I think they nailed... but when it comes to Bucky they went too soft with him. It’s insulting to the character imo. I refuse to believe he’s that bytchmade.