MCU Cap's love for Bucky is kinda shameful

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I was watching Civil War the other day, and noticed that @Ironman was going to shoot Bucky in the face with the tank missile. :damn: :picard:

Cap was right for understanding that Bucky was brainwashed and he was trying to protect his best friend.
Iron Man's anger was understandable given the situation.
Bucky was just a pawn in this whole thing.

A bunch of rights conflicting with each other.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I was watching Civil War the other day, and noticed that @Ironman was going to shoot Bucky in the face with the tank missile. :damn: :picard:

Cap was right for understanding that Bucky was brainwashed and he was trying to protect his best friend.

:demonic:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

The movies only weakness was it's unwillingness to drop and body or two.
Infinity War is going to do that but i'm hearing it's a comedy. :francis:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cap feels responsible for what he thought was Bucky's death .... know he feels responsible for Bucky being used as a pawn...

Cap's "loyalty" for Bucky is real .. but once he found out he was still alive .. imo it transferred into 50% guilt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who should have died? :jbhmm: Also, who should have laid the murder game down? :jbhmm:
I think having rhodey survive that fall was a bit forced. I think Black Panther should've just murked Zemo in the end. I get it his lessons about letting vengence consume him. Bucky Didn't even kill anybody when he raged out in the detention facility. should've taken out like one or two agents.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think having rhodey survive that fall was a bit forced. I think Black Panther should've just murked Zemo in the end. I get it his lessons about letting vengence consume him. Bucky Didn't even kill anybody when he raged out in the detention facility. should've taken out like one or two agents.
We don't want to see Zemo wear his purple mask before he dies?
Wouldn't Rhodey dying by accident be a cop out?
If Bucky killed anyone Cap loses more ground in defending him.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

rhodey should've been comatose at least .. and definitely not using tech to walk again at the end.. he should've been in a chair in physical therapy....

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We don't want to see Zemo wear his purple mask before he dies?
Wouldn't Rhodey dying by accident be a cop out?
If Bucky killed anyone Cap loses more ground in defending him.
Bucky was brainwashed at the time and he already killed a bunch of people in the winter soldier movie.
I doubt we're seeing Zemo ever again but if he does come back in the purple mask it'll be worth it.
Regarding Rhodey, like @Atsym Sknyfs said, at least give him more permanent/ severe damage.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@MartyMcFly Comments on your boy eating dikks while "bedbucking"? :dame:

@Ironman This man said you have underage heroes doing inappropriate non-Harlem things with your ideology.:gucci:
lmao idk why my phone autocorrected but it should have been bedroom not bedbuck in my post, there were a couple typos. and yes peter was dikk eating from the airport battle to his own film he was on ironman nuts hard, must be a queens thing :dame:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He totally did that in BvS. He let Jimmy Olsen die to save Lois.
I think it is cool. It humanizes them and makes for more compelling story telling. No one not even superheroes are right 100% of the time.

I agree it makes it more believable(or immersive) to me.