MCU Cap's love for Bucky is kinda shameful

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got damn shyt sad.....cause my boy thanos gonna kill my boy cap.

shyt gonna feel like they both died...:wow:

Word to westside gunn.....:wow:

Daps
Seems part of the problem is forgetting these Marvel movies are telling stories that are interlinked. Can't really analyze Caps actions in Winter Solider or Civil War without knowing what makes him tick from The First Avenger. Marvel assumes we watched the other movies and doesn't waste much time if any with flash backs. As others have mention Bucky was the only friend who believed in Steve before the serum and the two are the last left from their era. Only life they knew outside of service and war is long gone. I imagine it would be really hard to just off that person especially, if they have not done anything wrong on their own account. Not like it's Zod or anything.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you would still be doing more than cap did.

cap literally lays down and allows winter soldier to beat him into oblivion, not knowing if he'll kill him or not. but cap is prepared to lose his life in that scene.

that's not a noble sacrifice, that is just dumb.

One of Cap's biggest strength is that he believes in people even when they don't believe in themselves. It's what makes him able to inspire. He knows people aren't perfect and they make mistakes but he tries to see the good in them.

Bucky was his best friend, had shown signs of being mentally conflicted, and was working for a group that they spent their entire life hellbent on stopping. He knew in his heart that something was up and tried to reach it.

Even if you look at it as a flaw in Cap's character, WHO CARES? Flaws are what make characters good and able to grow. Y'all nikkas want characters that are perfect, emotionless killing machines?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
He totally did that in BvS. He let Jimmy Olsen die to save Lois.
I think it is cool. It humanizes them and makes for more compelling story telling. No one not even superheroes are right 100% of the time.
That goes against Chris Reeves iconic Superman, though. The only times Superman put Lois above the good of humanity was when his dikk did his thinking for him or he was mind-fukked into evil mode.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That goes against Chris Reeves iconic Superman, though. The only times Superman put Lois above the good of humanity was when his dikk did his thinking for him or he was mind-fukked into evil mode.
Reeves superman is boring. not a fan. that worked in the 70's but so did adam west's batman.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women and gay men ship Sam and Dean Winchester together and their brothers. They'll ship any two men together regardless of logic
It’s mostly straight women doing this gay shipping lol.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Bucky has saved Cap in every movie in his trilogy, Steve really knows Bucky is his only true ride or die friend from the old days.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly Comments on your boy eating dikks while "bedbucking"? :dame:

@Ironman This man said you have underage heroes doing inappropriate non-Harlem things with your ideology.:gucci:

I don't understand a thing that man said, so I won't hear it and I won't respond to it

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reeves superman is boring. not a fan. that worked in the 70's but so did adam west's batman.

I'm sick of motherfukkers talking shyt about Adam West Batman. Adam West Batman was a cultural landmark, an extremely well-written show, and it was actually one of the truest representations of comic book Batman that we've seen.

Adam West Batman was out here giving staunch Pro-Black political activists like Eartha Kurt starring roles as Catwoman. It made guys like the Riddler, Penguin, and such A-lost villains and gave rise to amazing characters like Mr. freeze and Barbara Gordon.

People really disrespect how amazing Adam West Batman was because they see some goofy moments from pop culture and didn't see the show was very anti-institution. Adam West Batman was far ahead of his times and I'm sick of people thinking that "campy" means lame or bad.

It's why bums like Zack Snyder give us such stupid portrayals of Batman because they're so goddamn disrespectful. It's no surprise that the best representation of Batman (Batman:TAS) ever shows so much respect for Adam West Batman with the Gray Ghost episode.