MCU Cap's love for Bucky is kinda shameful

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If some superhero is going to endanger us all I’d rather they do it by accident than have it be intentional, especially if that hero is considered to be a great leader.

I can see cap making the sacrifice for the greater good, NOT because he doesn’t wanna hurt his friend turned zombie murderer.
If you are dead you won't need to worry about the hero's intentions. lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:huhldup:
Damn my bad

I’ve only watch the actual movie twice... the fights and stuff I’ve watched again on YT

Carry on
:russ:So let me get this straight:

You started an entire thread built on an argument that you didn’t even have the foresight to see whether it was fully true or not?

And you’ve watched the movie twice. That’s more than enough breh lol. It’s a huge plot point. The reason Tony even goes to Russia to help cap and Bucky is because he learns the truth about Zemo and that cap was telling the truth about Bucky being set up.

I love this place so much

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
cap's behavior in civil war actually makes a strong case FOR the avengers being regulated.

if cap would risk the safety of others just to protect his friend then he is no position to exist above the govt.

But Bucky didn't kill those people at the UN... :dwillhuh: The other crazy shyt he was LEGIT brainwashed into doing...

You know what's funny is that all of these heroes have killed people during the movies but they conveniently forget what they done like they are all high and mighty... STARK especially... :beli:

Let's be honest no one told tony to go into an active warzone with a billion dollar weaponized killing machine and risk civilian lives in the process... :heh:

But let's gloss that over...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

You started an entire thread built on an argument that you didn’t even have the foresight to see whether it was fully true or not?

And you’ve watched the movie twice. That’s more than enough breh lol. It’s a huge plot point. The reason Tony even goes to Russia to help cap and Bucky is because he learns the truth about Zemo and that cap was telling the truth about Bucky being set up.

And more than half the posters in here were cosigning breh :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And more than half the posters in here were cosigning breh :mjlol:

giphy.gif

As Wedge tells us in this clip, reading is fundamental

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps

Nah my original argument still stands... it just doesn’t carry over into civil war.

Cap is still a bytch and his refusal to even fight Bucky as he’s trying to kill him is ridiculous.

And lol jesus wtf the movie came out 2 years ago last time I saw it was like last year when it first came on Netflix. Gimme a break I didn’t think it was the greatest movie it’s hard me to remember every detail.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah my original argument still stands... it just doesn’t carry over into civil war.

Cap is still a bytch and his refusal to even fight Bucky as he’s trying to kill him is ridiculous.

And lol jesus wtf the movie came out 2 years ago last time I saw it was like last year when it first came on Netflix. Gimme a break I didn’t think it was the greatest movie it’s hard me to remember every detail.

It’d be easier to be forgiven of it if you didn’t come out the gate swinging saying he’s to blame for Tchaka’s death and everyone else in that building:russ:

You said it with such conviction on some “damn right I’m right when I say that and no one can tell me otherwise”

Can’t cut you slack when you’re loud and wrong breh:manny:

But it was funny so props for that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

He's his childhood friend why would he WANT to fight him?!?!:dahell::mindblown: It's like his brother man...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

It's kind of a big deal tho, the entire plot revolved around Zemo's setup.

It's like walking out of Godfather 2 going "maaan Mike just had Fredo killed out of nowhere :ohhh:" or Empire Strikes Back like "I still wonder who Darth Vader is and why he has such a thing for Luke :jbhmm:".

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
It’d be easier to be forgiven of it if you didn’t come out the gate swinging saying he’s to blame for Tchaka’s death and everyone else in that building:russ:

You said it with such conviction on some “damn right I’m right when I say that and no one can tell me otherwise”

Can’t cut you slack when you’re loud and wrong breh:manny:

But it was funny so props for that

i didn't say anything about civil war in the OP

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
He's his childhood friend why would he WANT to fight him?!?!:dahell::mindblown: It's like his brother man...

your brother has been turned into a zombie murderer.

he starts coming at you with the clear intent to maim and/or kill you.

sorry... not a tough choice. cap laying down his shield and submitting to bucky's will is not logical, regardless of their past.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i didn't say anything about civil war in the OP

No doubt but you said it when I said “caps decision didn’t hurt anyone but cap” and then you said what you said. I still disagree with your initial argument but then you wanted to rope civil war in it that just made it worse