AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
1. accident
2. accident
3. unintended collateral damage

none of those are as egregious as cap risking it all for bucky a.k.a. extremely dangerous zombie murderer
Not as egregious? He didn't kill anyone in the process tho. lol
Ultron Tony was messing with tech he didn't understand in secret who eventually got hundreds of people killed.
I disagree.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah definitely not in the movie. But the subtext is there. In Civil War when they have a scene of them just silently riding an elevator together. I even thought, ''is this shot necessary?!" lol
yeah that scene in the elevator and then they make eye contact in complete silence almost had me like :dame:
tumblr_inline_o7mbe12dMZ1tmr5y8_500.gif

tumblr_o8nhxrOdCF1v8vnvqo2_500.gif

Cap from Brooklyn though, not Harlem. :hubie:

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Not as egregious? He didn't kill anyone in the process tho. lol
Ultron Tony was messing with tech he didn't understand in secret who eventually got hundreds of people killed.
I disagree.

tony's intentions were righteous though, he just didn't intend for it backfire on him. it's an indictment of his wisdom and intelligence maybe, but not his moral baseline.

cap putting others at risk in order to defend his zombie murdering friend is an indictment of his own personal actual morals, which is much worse.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
tony's intentions were righteous though, he just didn't intend for it backfire on him. it's an indictment of his wisdom and intelligence maybe, but not his moral baseline.

cap putting others at risk in order to defend his zombie murdering friend is an indictment of his own personal actual morals, which is much worse.
I guess I'm just more results oriented. :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I disagree with that. Cap firmly believes that government can do good for people but that it has to be run by good people. In cap 2, the day was already saved. He’d already won and the team already won. The real mission was what Natasha and fury were doing. That was going down whether cap lived or died. He wanted to save his friend and he was willing to make a sacrifice to do that. He didn’t jeopardize anyone other than himself with that move

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I guess I'm just more results oriented. :yeshrug:

If some superhero is going to endanger us all I’d rather they do it by accident than have it be intentional, especially if that hero is considered to be a great leader.

I can see cap making the sacrifice for the greater good, NOT because he doesn’t wanna hurt his friend turned zombie murderer.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Cap feels guilty what happened to Bucky, that it is his fault, Bucky "died" on the mission in WW2 and then later on while Steve was chilling on ice, he became to be the Winter Soldier. Bucky was there for Cap in his weak couldn't pass a physical days and Bucky didn't have to do that but he did and Steve remembers that. With Peggy dying, Bucky is the only connection Steve has to his old life.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I disagree with that. Cap firmly believes that government can do good for people but that it has to be run by good people. In cap 2, the day was already saved. He’d already won and the team already won. The real mission was what Natasha and fury were doing. That was going down whether cap lived or died. He wanted to save his friend and he was willing to make a sacrifice to do that. He did t jeopardize anyone other than himself with that move

Tel that to black panther’s pops and all the other ppl that died.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tel that to black panther’s pops and all the other ppl that died.

You mean the people who Bucky didn’t kill? So you’re blaming Bucky and cap for something someone else did all because Bucky was alive? That’s some reed Richards for that ass

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
You mean the people who Bucky didn’t kill? So you’re blaming Bucky and cap for something someone else did all because Bucky was alive? That’s some reed Richards for that ass
Didn’t Bucky plant the bomb?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Didn’t Bucky plant the bomb?
:ohhh: Breh did you watch civil war or are you high right now? I need to know so I can play this the right way. Cause if you’re high I’ll let it slide and blame it on the weed. If not? I’m clowning.

Zemo did all of that. He planted the bomb, he framed Bucky, he set the whole thing up. Bucky didn’t do shyt except be alive

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
:ohhh: Breh did you watch civil war or are you high right now? I need to know so I can play this the right way. Cause if you’re high I’ll let it slide and blame it on the weed. If not? I’m clowning.

Zemo did all of that. He planted the bomb, he framed Bucky, he set the whole thing up. Bucky didn’t do shyt except be alive
:huhldup:
Damn my bad

I’ve only watch the actual movie twice... the fights and stuff I’ve watched again on YT

Carry on