MCU Cap's love for Bucky is kinda shameful

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
your brother has been turned into a zombie murderer.

he starts coming at you with the clear intent to maim and/or kill you.

sorry... not a tough choice. cap laying down his shield and submitting to bucky's will is not logical, regardless of their past.
But it was just crazy enough to work. lol
He put the doubt in Bucky's head that made Bucky ultimately relent and save Cap from drowning.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's kind of a big deal tho, the entire plot revolved around Zemo's setup.

It's like walking out of Godfather 2 going "maaan Mike just had Fredo killed out of nowhere :ohhh:" or Empire Strikes Back like "I still wonder who Darth Vader is and why he has such a thing for Luke :jbhmm:".

Or watching raiders of the lost ark and not knowing whether he actually found the ark

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
your brother has been turned into a zombie murderer.

he starts coming at you with the clear intent to maim and/or kill you.

sorry... not a tough choice. cap laying down his shield and submitting to bucky's will is not logical, regardless of their past.

I'm gonna do my best to pacify him... but not kill him... that's STILL my brother...:dahell::what:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I'm gonna do my best to pacify him... but not kill him... that's STILL my brother...:dahell::what:

you would still be doing more than cap did.

cap literally lays down and allows winter soldier to beat him into oblivion, not knowing if he'll kill him or not. but cap is prepared to lose his life in that scene.

that's not a noble sacrifice, that is just dumb.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
cap's behavior in civil war actually makes a strong case FOR the avengers being regulated.

if cap would risk the safety of others just to protect his friend then he is no position to exist above the govt.
Cap knows people or agencies have agendas and ulterior motives or can be compromised until winter soldier he was a damn government good boy following all order but even then he wasn’t with the hidden shyt like not doing other shyt for fury in the boat. So he uses that as his basis for anti registration as the avengers are the best option. Ironically peter while on team stark for dikk eating his ideology is team cap, bedbuck imo scene showed dat. Plus that’s his day one nikka basically his brother, was he wildin at times yes but not to much imo.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you would still be doing more than cap did.

cap literally lays down and allows winter soldier to beat him into oblivion, not knowing if he'll kill him or not. but cap is prepared to lose his life in that scene.

that's not a noble sacrifice, that is just dumb.

It worked tho... he knew bucky was STILL inside there. :ld:

The brainwashing was wearing off anyways and Steve knew... it was a hail mary... that end of the line...line triggered him..

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
cap is supposed to be the ultimate leader, the one who we entrust to defend us and make the tough decisions.

i don't think any rational hero would behave as cap does towards bucky.
Character flaws are what keep characters from being one-dimensional :yeshrug:

who lays down their own life for their "friend"
Sounds like someone's never had a best friend :russ:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So glad all through the cap trilogy I have just seen their relationship as blood brothers (in a foxhole).. It wasnt until grace randolph review and now here did I start reading this nonsense that they are really gays. Fuk all that man I swear westerners will see fakkitry in everything