Me Against The World 20th Anniversary

Juney

Rookie
Daps
Yet Pac was tryin.to keep the kids who was tryin to.get like him outta jail, he was tryin.to.steer nikkaz away from the bullshyt...Now nikkas get popped for dumb shyt and go to prison just to sell a record...:smh: aintdatabytch
Exactly. That whole interview he did from jail was trying to dissuade youngsters from thinking going to prison is some badge of honor. Had a picture of Yummy Sandifer in the background, a reminder of what that life will do to you. And he didn't throw his homies under the bus and say that Thug Life was dead, only that he had moved on from it. But then he signed to Deathrow and...
I think had Interscope bailed him out there's a possibility he would have surrounded himself with a different group of people and went a different route with his image.

It's weird. With a notorious gang member like Sanyika Shakur/Monster Kody there was mutual respect and there's audio of them discussing future media projects and uplifting the youth, moving from a gang banger mentality to political minded. But Suge, having money and success, only encouraged the worst aspects of Pac's personality, and helped get him killed. Every time you hear Suge talk about 'Pac he always makes sure to portray 'Pac as his subordinate.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma drop some facts that I know about matw

- "Thiw is dedicated to Yummy Sandifer and all the lil...."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sandifer

- Pac had recorded most of MATW but then he heard RTD and had to go back and record shyt because they sounded similar. Pac says he gave Biggie the whole album surrounded by death concept. Thats what Pac ment when he said BIG bit his style

- He was only 22 when he made the album

- The original title of Me Against the World was Crucify

I always wondered who was Rah-Rah and what happened to him :ohhh:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
- Pac had recorded most of MATW but then he heard RTD and had to go back and record shyt because they sounded similar. Pac says he gave Biggie the whole album surrounded by death concept.

it wasn't MATW, it was R U Still Down

he scrapped R U Still Down and made MATW

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wasn't MATW, it was R U Still Down

he scrapped R U Still Down and made MATW
mrw-a-girl-replied-on-my-face-for-the-first-time-9803.gif

Thanks for clearing that up

Daps
tumblr_lhxg59dIEL1qh7ut9o1_400.gif

fukk outta here :camby: don't bring that BS in my thread
lol @ you trying to turn shyt around. if you look at any or most lists ranking hip hop albums, MATW isnt even close to RTD and neither are any other pac albums really. nikka deal with it. i can come in any thread i want to :heh:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Imma drop some facts that I know about matw

- "Thiw is dedicated to Yummy Sandifer and all the lil...."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sandifer

- Pac had recorded most of MATW but then he heard RTD and had to go back and record shyt because they sounded similar. Pac says he gave Biggie the whole album surrounded by death concept. Thats what Pac ment when he said BIG bit his style

- He was only 22 when he made the album

- The original title of Me Against the World was Crucify

I always wondered who was Rah-Rah and what happened to him :ohhh:
Reading the lyrics to "So Many Tears" its hard to believe he was only 22. He sounded like a old man on his death bed reflecting on his life and begging God for forgiveness. He was wise WAY beyond his years.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
lol @ you trying to turn shyt around. if you look at any or most lists ranking hip hop albums, MATW isnt even close to RTD and neither are any other pac albums really. nikka deal with it. i can come in any thread i want to :heh:

:bryan:at this shyt, figures why you're in the red:pachaha:

@Nomad1 you come see this breh :pachaha:
I can give 2 fukks about your opinion or these supposed hip hop album lists you speak of:pachaha:

you're a lame who came in a MATW appreciation, just to hate. that doesn't make sense to me at all:camby:

negged when I'm off 10s

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dont be silly. I'm the biggest RTD fan there is.... I been bumping that shyt since the 90s, and heard it 437767834 times, you'd only have more insight on RTD if you are :flabbynsick:

MATW sent me on a journey, before I heard that album I was a no p*ssy getting swaggerless young buck. When I finished with the album I was The Game

RTD and MATW both classics

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:bryan:at this shyt, figures why you're in the red:pachaha:

@Nomad1 you come see this breh :pachaha:
I can give 2 fukks about your opinion or these supposed hip hop album lists you speak of:pachaha:

you're a lame who came in a MATW appreciation, just to hate. that doesn't make sense to me at all:camby:

negged when I'm off 10s
Bruh it's @TheRealBlackJesus nikka is a delusional biggie stan that's obsessed with Pac.