Me Against The World 20th Anniversary

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
even then he never got caught up in the bishop persona because he was never trying to be bishop in first place.

yea I hate when people say that he tried to turn into Bishop :smh: dude's life just changed that's all, and he was goin through a lot too
nikkas actin like they don't know about the drama he was always in :smh:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
this thread should be stickied

tumblr_mmmztsOq2R1spwrjwo1_500.gif

still no sticky nor a feature :smh: Coli mods hatin on the GOAT :scust:

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
yea I hate when people say that he tried to turn into Bishop :smh: dude's life just changed that's all, and he was goin through a lot too
nikkas actin like they don't know about the drama he was always in :smh:

exactly if that is the then most people are bishop.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Yeah, I know he started his rap career around the time Juice came out. But with Me Against the World the subject matter in his music started to mature. When he went to prison, all the interviews while he was in showed someone who had also matured mentally. But when he got out it was like a regression. He fell right back into that persona, which was like the character he played in Juice.
Read the Vibe Interview from jail and watch his prison interview (Tupac in Jail, or 2pac Vs.). Then compare that to the bullshyt he was spewing in his Makaveli interviews where he's asked why he doesn't work with Biggie and he responds, "Yellow M&M's don't move with green M&M's. I mean, you don't put M&M's peanuts with M&M's plain. You hear me?
Bullshyt in Makaveli interviews? You need to listen again...

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT