Meanwhile Corny nikkahs Are Seeking Validation Online by Complaining about People Complaining:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Here's the real world:

Everything is changing rapidly and some will be left behind that change. What are you doing to be a part of that change?

Black people seem to have a habit of achieving very little, but convincing themselves that they've done a lot.

Most of this board is average, there are very few exceptional people in this world, much less this message board. Do something meaningful with your life that is gonna impact someone's life and thinking.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
so you are complaining about people complaining about people complaining?
full

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
so you are complaining about people complaining about people complaining?
full
EXACTLY!!!!:laff:

This is how dumb this whole thing is becoming. nikkahs trying to 1 up each other with foolishness.

Go outside! Real shyte is happening.

A young black breh in the video says, " It cost over 40k to admit your child to that school, it's kind of a slap in the face, because I can't even think of 5 people in this entire neighborhood making over 40k"

That's reality for a lot of people

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I'm automatically suspicious of anyone who spits that self-help, if I can do it you can do it, rhetoric. Yes, you do have to work hard to achieve what you want in life, but that self-help advice doesn't apply to black people. You can work your ass off and still not have shyt.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm automatically suspicious of anyone who spits that self-help, if I can do it you can do it, rhetoric. Yes, you do have to work hard to achieve what you want in life, but that self-help advice doesn't apply to black people. You can work your ass off and still not have shyt.

The Les Brown Story

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

These nikkahs live in a fantasy land.

On one hand they like: " as a black person you gotta work twice as hard as everyone else and you will be treated differently because you are black"
:hula:
On the other hand: " Racism doesn't really exist and there's nothing stopping any black person from doing what everyone else and get the same results"

Like nikkah!!! Which one is it? Do I have special rules because I'm black, or does racism not exist so I'm allowed to give the same effort as everyone else and get the same results?

I make more than 40k, In a field that is low paying by nature, but I know a shyte load of people who don't even make 40K.

Nothing about life is fair, stop being delusional and pretending that everyone is the same and everyone can travel the same paths "they just gotta put their minds to it"

How many of y'all have children, and are sending them to a private school worth 40k a year? Why not?

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
I think it works to a certain extent. Obviously you're not going to make over six figures just by working hard, other factors come into play. But what's stopping a kid from doing well in school, getting scholarships and grants to put them through school, and getting a respectable degree so they can live a comfortable life?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

On one hand they like: " as a black person you gotta work twice as hard as everyone else and you will be treated differently because you are black"
On the other hand: " Racism doesn't really exist and there's nothing stopping any black person from doing what everyone else and get the same results"

Like nikkah!!! Which one is it? Do I have special rules because I'm black or does racism not exist and I'm allowed to give the same effort as everyone else?

I make more than 40k, In a field that is low paying by nature, but I know a shyte load of people who don't even make 40K.

Nothing about life is fair, stop being delusional and pretending that everyone is the same and everyone can travel the same paths "they just gotta put their minds to it"

How many of y'all have children, and are sending them to a private school worth 40k a year? Why not?

I was watching a series about Kalief Browder on Netflix last night. He was working his ass off to get out of his situation just to wind up in Rikers for a crime he didn't even commit. But let these nikkas tell it, he should've just tried harder and he was soft for killing himself. :cashier:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Corporations have to do their part as well to level the playing field. Promotions for Blacks who have the wherewithal to get the executive level. McDonald's had a black CEO for example. :sas2:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Like nikkah!!! Which one is it? Do I have special rules because I'm black, or does racism not exist so I'm allowed to give the same effort as everyone else and get the same results?

EXACTLY!!!...On some real shyt bro...I'm lovin' the paradigm shift you've been goin' thru!!!...:dame:

You should go into politics...as a community leader or congressman...you can be President!!!...Much success 2 you bro!!!...:salute:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I think it works to a certain extent. Obviously you're not going to make over six figures just by working hard, other factors come into play. But what's stopping a kid from doing well in school, getting scholarships and grants to put them through school, and getting a respectable degree so they can live a comfortable life?

Let me break the situation down for you.

- Kid is born into generational poverty, which was a situation created by WS.

- Kid isn't eating, sleeping, and being provided for like he should be, so he goes to school unprepared and unable to focus.

- Teachers more than likely are underpaid and don't give a fukk, so they just pass the kid through the system without teaching the kid the value of education. His parents more than likely were treated the same way, so how would they know?

- Kid didn't learn the value of education at a young age, so why would he know as an adult who is more than likely stuck in his ways?

- Can't get a job because he's unqualified, so he resorts to crime or living off the system, which is more than likely the norm in his environment.

- Cycle continues.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Let me break the situation down for you.

- Kid is born into generational poverty, which was a situation created by WS.

- Kid isn't eating, sleeping, and being provided for like he should be, so he goes to school unprepared and unable to focus.

- Teachers more than likely are underpaid and don't give a fukk, so they just pass the kid through the system without teaching the kid the value of education. His parents more than likely were treated the same way, so how would they know?

- Kid didn't learn the value of education at a young age, so why would he know as an adult who is more than likely stuck in his ways?

- Can't get a job because he's unqualified, so he resorts to crime or living off the system, which is more than likely the norm in his environment.

- Cycle continues.
I don't know what planet these nikkahs live on.

I be having conversations with grown ass men whose only aspirations is to get a security license and become a security guard, cause they wanna $1,500 a month and that's good money for them being single. This be normal conversation, but when I log on the Coli it is totally different world.

nikkahs spend 10k or 15k saved on a lease to own Benz or a old model Benz and you can't tell them they haven't "made it" in life. If you ask these nikkahs do you have 40k right now that you can use to write a check and send your kid to this private school and be okay and ready to send them again next year?

uhhhhhhhhhhh bu bu but I got a fly Benz:mjlol:

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Less talking, more grilling.. :camby:

Lunch time is almost upon us breh
:lawd:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everything is changing rapidly and some will be left behind that change. What are you doing to be a part of that change?

Black people seem to have a habit of achieving very little, but convincing themselves that they've done a lot.

Question. Do u really think that if I have individual success I need to focus on everyone else in my race also attaining that same success when I know damn well thats not realistic because I know we all dont move the same?

:jbhmm:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkahs live in a fantasy land..

I blame politicians (especially Democrats) for leading people to believe this.