media wants to crown Luka so bad

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My dude is only 23 and yet he's being put in the same context as a GOAT like Larry Bird or Lebron

Jokic just won MVP twice and somehow Luka jumped over him too

I have legit not seen anything like this since Dirk(even though he got owned by Tim Duncan most of his career) or Steve Nash(Who didn't win shyt after he bailed on Dallas)

These media people need to pump the breaks

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luka has a very aesthetically pleasing game. He's similar in a way to young Lebron without the athleticism. If you watch Luka you feel like he's the next face of the league. No one in the league has the all around game and youth he has at the moment and I'm not a huge fan of him. It's just his time and he's white so he's gonna get double the attention.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. They do.
That's why I said he probably has the most to gain from a title. But the voters in that thread went with Butler.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Yup, one of my favorite players when it comes to pure basketball but definitely the media and reddit darling on steroids.

shyt like this:

Although it was revealed to be fake (it didn't happen before the game), many thought it was real and from yesterday.

I mean read the comments on that tweet people were acting like Warriors were gonna get destroyed because Luka was drinking on game day like dude was Jordan.

If that were KD before the Conference Finals vs a contender and previous champion :wow:

That's what you call a double standard.

shyt is like Brett "Having fun out there!" Favre vibes.

Last edited: