Meek claims Drake Ghostwriter leaked the track to him

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly what I said earlier today. It's not that good when you consider the fact that he had cheat notes.

I dunno, there is something about Meek that rubs me more the wrong way. He'll probably sell out Nicki too.
I'm waiting for those sextapes when she tries to dump his ass. :takedat:

It's inevitable. She wanna hop on other dikks after being with dude for over a decade.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
tbh we gotta accept meek isnt intelligent nor is he witty or socially aware. He would make a terrible poker player but it seems like something might be in his favour.

im surprised that somebody that works with drake is trying to help meek tbh lol, makes the whole thing interesting

It just shows how no one really likes Drake. They just yes men cuz he's the cash cow. How can someone in his crew leak shyt to Meek TWICE? First reference tracks now this? His team isn't look as tight as it should be.

And if the writer Meek is referencing is QM, than :dead: @ QM still writing Drake's shyt

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Bullshyt..... And if so he should've added it into the damn diss which would've been CRIPPLING. he just talking shyt now

Same thing that got his boy 50 in trouble. :sas2: 50 thought he had an easy win, until he didn't. And Meek doesn't even have a win....yet. He's just showing he has a pulse now.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt..... And if so he should've added it into the damn diss which would've been CRIPPLING. he just talking shyt now
Four+ reference tracks wasn't crippling? :heh:

The fact QM created 10 bands and that entire flow wasn't crippling? :heh:

The fact Drake simped over Nicki for years and Meek got her soon as he came home wasn't crippling? :heh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hes obviously kidding, but its funny cuz we know drake aint write the sh*t

Meek takes another L

fukk all you cacs for supporting the snitch millz

Yeah, real niccas support the half white guy from the suburbs of canada

White boys support the street dude from philly

Makes perfect sense

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
That's exactly what I said earlier today. It's not that good when you consider the fact that he had cheat notes.

I dunno, there is something about Meek that rubs me more the wrong way. He'll probably sell out Nicki too.
but drake gets a pass for using ghostwriters :wtf: you stans are somthing else :scust:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Four+ reference tracks wasn't crippling? :heh:

The fact QM created 10 bands and that entire flow wasn't crippling? :heh:

The fact Drake simped over Nicki for years and Meek got her soon as he came home wasn't crippling? :heh:

Not crippling enough to make Drake disappear.