Meek claims Drake Ghostwriter leaked the track to him

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Meek definitely heard that song before..no way he has so many references similar to Drakes new song. (Hova and that hotel thing). Meek is getting a W today..good for him. But I feel like this guy is going to get over cocky and fukk himself over.

Not even a win. People are just happy he had a good counter punch this time. He should play things closer to the vest though and let the music speak. You can tell this isn't a guy used to scoring even a small victory.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing that got his boy 50 in trouble. :sas2: 50 thought he had an easy win, until he didn't. And Meek doesn't even have a win....yet. He's just showing he has a pulse now.
Exactly. He's getting a better response this round because he smartened up a little. It's gonna get REAL interesting now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Meek definitely heard that song before..no way he has so many references similar to Drakes new song. (Hova and that hotel thing). Meek is getting a W today..good for him. But I feel like this guy is going to get over cocky and fukk himself over.
Meek COULD be lying though...cause honestly if Drake is out here talking like people are trying to end his career, and it seems some are, theres no telling who "leaked" it...doesn't mean it was a ghostwriter though.

Without proof, we really don't know.

Meek has had no problem supplanting as much in the past. Whats the deal now?