Meek Mill implies that poor people might vote for Trump

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
People remember the economy being a little better under Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if he's right here

Better how? :what: Statistically it never was and he was quick to claim Obama's economic successes as his own day one in office. :scust:

People need to stop lying about the great virtues under Trump. The actual facts tell a different story.
Trumps a great cheer leader, but just because he says it doesn't make it a reality.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Better how? :what: Statistically it never was..

People need to stop lying about the great virtues under Trump. The actual facts tell a different story.
Trumps a great cheer leader, but just because he says it doesn't make it a reality.

Cats were making $9 an hour under Trump :mjlol:

Now fast food workers making $18 an hour, and deapite the COL went up, many people dont have to kill themselves with 2-3 jobs making under 50k anymore.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Cats were making $9 an hour under Trump :mjlol:

Now fast food workers making $18 an hour, and deapite the COL went up, many people dont have to kill themselves with 2-3 jobs making under 50k anymore.

Biden's economy has just shot up by 3.3% and still these tragic souls want Trump back :huhldup:

They slyly try to promote Trump as some astute businessman too, but they're lying since we all know what hes about :mjlol:

They can tell themselves that hes a great businesman, but we're not all brain dead retards that cannot measure shyt.

It was never about the economy with Trump, it's all about securing the country for White interests only. Its plain ol fascism.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Biden's economy has just shot up by 3.3% and still these tragic souls want Trump back :huhldup:

They slyly try to promote Trump as some astute businessman too, but they're lying since we all know what hes about :mjlol:

They can tell themselves that hes a great businesman, but we're not all brain dead retards that cannot measure shyt.

It was never about the economy with Trump, it's all about securing the country for White interests only. Its plain ol fascism.

These Black MAGA c00ns want to go back to oppressive wages. And PPP loans to scam.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
These Black MAGA c00ns want to go back to oppressive wages. And PPP loans to scam.

They don't care for substance, but rather bravado and machismo.
Apparently Trump represents toughness and manhood, Biden softness and weakness :mjlol:

They're all consumed by the fasle idea of Trump they've had over the past 20 years. The same reason rappers like method man would have Trump guest appearances in their videos. :scust:

I'm glad the union boss tore into trumps ass couple days back..said union workers behind Trump were fools because Trumps favorite 2 words are "you're fired"..

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

After making himself filthy rich peddling death and destruction to our people, the aged rapper now joins forces with the Nazis who peddle anti-black racism based off a caricature of our people that rappers like Meek helped create.

I wish they kept him locked up. Hopefully Allah will guide him back to prison soon.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
They don't care for substance, but rather bravado and machismo.
Apparently Trump represents toughness and manhood, Biden softness and weakness :mjlol:

They're all consumed by the fasle idea of Trump they've had over the past 20 years. The same reason rappers like method man would have Trump guest appearances in their videos. :scust:

I'm glad the union boss tore into trumps ass couple days back..said union workers behind Trump were fools because Trumps favorite 2 words are "you're fired"..

MAGA is just as feminine as you can get. Praising an obese orange elderly man as the pinnacle of masculinity and going full blown regard is :dame: .

Remember, those MAGA black posters were in that Drake thread, commenting on another man's meat size :scust:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
UZCVv76.jpeg

:mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
MAGA is just as feminine as you can get. Praising an obese orange elderly man as the pinnacle of masculinity and going full blown regard is :dame: .

Remember, those MAGA black posters were in that Drake thread, commenting on another man's meat size :scust:

The record will show we didn't go in that thread to marvel at whatever drakes got, but to remind them theyre all borderline fags the
exit.
These guys, both Black and White see Trump as some Zaddy figure :scust:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
After making himself filthy rich peddling death and destruction to our people, the aged rapper now joins forces with the Nazis who peddle anti-black racism based off a caricature of our people that rappers like Meek helped create.

I wish they kept him locked up. Hopefully Allah will guide him back to prison soon.

Wonder if he's being paid to do this or if he's really just that dumb.

I mean he's friends with Robert Kraft, that alone should tell us everything.