Meek Mill implies that poor people might vote for Trump

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ok and... so did white women when hullary was running but no one blamed them for hillary losing..:sas2:
Everyone blamed white woman for why she lost. There were dozens of articles about this back then.

No offense but you’re not really too informed or abreast from what I’ve seen you post here. You just always make a general statement with no depth to it.

Sources below and there is plenty more articles and news segments about this topic too. It was a huge talking point back the.

And I don’t really care who anyone votes for in particular. I don’t care for none of the candidates.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Everyone blamed white woman for why she lost. There were dozens of articles about this back then.

No offense but you’re not really too informed or abreast from what I’ve seen you post here. You just always make a general statement with no depth to it.

Sources below and there is plenty more articles and news segments about this topic too. It was a huge talking point back the.

And I don’t really care who anyone votes for in particular. I don’t care for none of the candidates.

nah the NARRATIVE is to blame black folks that stayed home...:camby: that was all we saw when hillary lost... dont try to post 3 weak links when no one in the mainstream blamed white women...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What have Democrat done for us??

Welfare, Single Parent Homes, Gay Rights... Democrat have weakened Blacks as a whole.

tlDqKuy.png

dems proposed $1200 stimulus checks and republicans rejected them and ultimately settled on $600 checks after other countries decided to give cash to their citizens.