The Diddlers version of Robin (Meek Mill) says that the hate he’s been receiving online might be the result of the recent solar eclipse

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Meek Mill has a wild theory about the solar eclipse.
GMMivPgbUAAnVaD.jpg:large

Meek Mill says that the hate he’s been receiving online might be the result of the recent solar eclipse that took place on April 8. While he couldn’t explain how the two are related, he noted that the backlash he’s been dealing with on the internet began ticking upwards shortly afterward. “The eclipse opened up the portal to everybody that was hating on you to be exposed!” he wrote on Twitter, over the weekend. “Black hatred level went up a few notches in 2024!”

In response, fans brought up the allegations made in Rodney "Lil Rod" Jones Jr.'s lawsuit against Diddy. A claim in the filing about Diddy allegedly having sexual relations with a rapper from Philadelphia prompted the rumors. “Nah bruh they not hating they just sayin u was smashin diddy," one user replied. Another wrote: “Meek going to extreme levels to cope with the whole Diddy situation lol.”

In more posts the following day, Meek argued that the city of Philadelphia still has his back. He also complained about YouTube's algorithm allegedly promoting hate against him. He wrote in a pair of tweets: “My city is fully behind me I prolly got a 1000 haters of 1.6 million people! Ima start my next tour Philly gone be in the first dates to display reality logic over internet influence I been doing it for years! They just come up with new bot tactics. If you type my name in on @YouTube you only seeing spam of some fake stories or rumors they found away to hack people actually typing my name in easily… @youtubemusic can we get the stuff out the way of my music???”

meek-diddy-at-them-parties-v0-gkhdt8c5tz1c1.jpg

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps

Meek Mill says that the hate he’s been receiving online might be the result of the recent solar eclipse that took place on April 8. While he couldn’t explain how the two are related, he noted that the backlash he’s been dealing with on the internet began ticking upwards shortly afterward. “The eclipse opened up the portal to everybody that was hating on you to be exposed!” he wrote on Twitter, over the weekend. “Black hatred level went up a few notches in 2024!”

In response, fans brought up the allegations made in Rodney "Lil Rod" Jones Jr.'s lawsuit against Diddy. A claim in the filing about Diddy allegedly having sexual relations with a rapper from Philadelphia prompted the rumors. “Nah bruh they not hating they just sayin u was smashin diddy," one user replied. Another wrote: “Meek going to extreme levels to cope with the whole Diddy situation lol.”

In more posts the following day, Meek argued that the city of Philadelphia still has his back. He also complained about YouTube's algorithm allegedly promoting hate against him. He wrote in a pair of tweets: “My city is fully behind me I prolly got a 1000 haters of 1.6 million people! Ima start my next tour Philly gone be in the first dates to display reality logic over internet influence I been doing it for years! They just come up with new bot tactics. If you type my name in on @YouTube you only seeing spam of some fake stories or rumors they found away to hack people actually typing my name in easily… @youtubemusic can we get the stuff out the way of my music???”

Is this a real photo?

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They rocking His & His outfits :scust:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

What men regularly wear matching outfits? I’ve had close friends but no way in hell I’m wearing the same clothes as them unless we accidentally put on the same shyt. I don’t like to do the so and so’s gay shyt but those outfits and the post coital looks is uh strange.

Plus If you’re close enough to him to wear matching clothes then you’ve been around him enough to know about the rumors about him. So you would surely know how it looks to wear matching outfit ls with HIM of all people. I mean wearing matching outfits with. a man in general is uh strange but Diddy?

Last edited: