The Diddlers version of Robin (Meek Mill) says that the hate he’s been receiving online might be the result of the recent solar eclipse

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
What men regularly wear matching outfits? I’ve had close friends but no way in hell I’m wearing the same clothes as them unless we accidentally put on the same shyt. I don’t like to do the so and so’s gay shyt but those outfits and the post coital looks is uh strange.

Not only do you have two grown men wearing matching outfits but you have two grown men wearing matching silky lustrous looking outfits. Probably from the Sean Jean Private collection:dame:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What men regularly wear matching outfits? I’ve had close friends but no way in hell I’m wearing the same clothes as them unless we accidentally put on the same shyt. I don’t like to do the so and so’s gay shyt but those outfits and the post coital looks is uh strange.

Even if one of your partners happen to have the same shirt on as you or some shyt, typically somebody changing. It’s no scenario where grown men should be going out in full matching outfits. I don’t even understand how none of his partners ain’t say shyt. My nikkas will never stop clowing if two of the homies show up in matching outfits. Maybe they did tho

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Plus If you’re close enough to him to wear matching clothes then you’ve been around him enough to know about the rumors about him. So you would surely know how it looks to wear matching outfit ls with HIM of all people. I mean wearing matching outfits with. a man in general is uh strange but Diddy?
Don't even try to make sense of it. That nikka a fakkit.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Oooh, this nygga makes me mad!

Don't HATE you, you put yourself in positions to get clowned!

I ain't NEVER seen a nygga match with another grown man ...