Meek Mill implies that poor people might vote for Trump

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Free money can give up your dignity?? Guess that casting couch from Harvey Weinstein exposed a lot of brehs in the music industry :dame:
I'm mostly indifferent to all of this, but voting for a virulent racist that's enabling a few genocides is barely more dignified that voting for Trump tbh.

I'm more interested in dismantling the system that props up two devils every four years atp.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Ok and... so did white women when hullary was running but no one blamed them for hillary losing..:sas2:

Bothsides celebrating gleefully at the prospect of everyone voting Republican as usual.

Don't mistake them for Trump supporters though. What would possibly give you that impression?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
FCoZIWSXIAUtGtr.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I guess some of us are just not smart.

Do people really think Trump will start giving out COVID checks again?

those are the people that don't know how society functions and aren't curious to know how, only that they need to money to get the things they want. this is why politicians probably feel bold enough to tell blatant lies because they know the vast majority of the populace aren't politically informed or critical thinkers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bothsides celebrating gleefully at the prospect of everyone voting Republican as usual.

Don't mistake them for Trump supporters though. What would possibly give you that impression?

I want black voters who's been screwed by the DNC to make a choice... not suck the dnc constantly with NO demands...:beli: that's what you do anyone who dont do what the DNC wants we all republicans... blah blah fukking blah it's the same shyt with you...

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
People remember the economy being a little better under Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if he's right here

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those are the people that don't know how society functions and aren't curious to know how, only that they need to money to get the things they want. this is why politicians probably feel bold enough to tell blatant lies because they know the vast majority of the populace aren't politically informed or critical thinkers.
Trumps whole schtick only works with uninformed people who aren’t gonna do any research on his lies or why the economy is the way it is now

He’s not getting the votes of political curious people

He’s getting votes from desperate people who want to believe his bullsh1t or stupid uninformed celebrities who read a few right wing headlines on social media

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I'm mostly indifferent to all of this, but voting for a virulent racist that's enabling a few genocides is barely more dignified that voting for Trump tbh.

I'm more interested in dismantling the system that props up two devils every four years atp.

if the system collapsed tomorrow who you would rather be in charge? trump or biden?