Meek Mill Outchea Doin The "Ancestor's" Work. Gives Away 6,000 Backpacks To Philly Kids

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"It's in my bloodline"

Go head on my nikka :myman: THIS is a rapper that people need to get behind. fukk hoe ass Wayne and Boosie. This is what a real nikka is about word.

Meek Mill isn’t only fighting to improve the criminal justice system, he’s also helping students in Philadelphia start the new school year off right.

The rapper teamed up with Puma, United Legwear, the sports apparel brand Fanatics and the high end fashion store Milano Di Rogue, and he’ll give away 6,000 backpacks throughout 12 schools in the city.

Meek-Mill-@-300x175.png

Instagram
The backpacks will be given to elementary, middle and high school students, who will also get a number of school supplies like rulers, notebooks and pens. The younger ones will be given more age-appropriate items like crayons, pencil sharpeners and glue sticks.

In a recent statement, Meek said that he empathizes with those families who don’t have enough to purchase necessities for the new school year, and it motivates him to do all he can.

“Growing up in Philly, I’ve watched families struggle to make ends meet and buy basic school supplies for their kids,” he explained. “Those memories stay with me, and that’s why I’m committed to giving back to families in my hometown, putting smiles on kids’ faces and helping them start the school year on the right note with the right supplies.”

Meek Mill Gives Away 6,000 Backpacks To Philly Students

Video in the article and why the fukk are they bringing up a 10 year old charge :dahell: The man is changed and helping his folk from Philly. Also, he's heavy on criminal justice reform.