Meek Mill Says "F*ck AR-AB" During New Jersey Concert [VIDEO] Update: AR-AB Responds

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
:francis: The face of disappointment when I saw Meek Mill say fukk Ar-Ab.

A-Ab tried to stay neutral, because Ar-Ab is smart about the situation and could see what Drake was doing.. Meek stupid ass fell right into Drakes plan and started some Beef in the streets outside of the beef with Drake. Now this shyt is about to get ugly.

It's hard to keep defending meek at this point....I tried, but I'm done with this dude... He continues to give Drake wins. :francis:

I feel bad for Ar-Ab because Drake used his name to start some beef..... it's just fukked up on all ends. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
AB said fukk meek by reppin ovo and cosigning drake DISSING MEEK so how is meek wrong to say fukk AB? :wtf:
Yall the type of nikkas to see me get fired on by a nikka - then when i beat the brakes off dude for hitting ME FIRST - yall gonna call me wrong for handling my business on some "You trippin breh. You was outta line for that" bullshyt

You p*ssy nikkas need to go back to your home planet:camby:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
AB said fukk meek by reppin ovo and cosigning drake DISSING MEEK so how is meek wrong to say fukk AB? :wtf:
Yall the type of nikkas to see me get fired on by a nikka - then when i beat the brakes off dude for hitting ME FIRST - yall gonna call me wrong for handling my business on some "You trippin breh. You was outta line for that" bullshyt

You p*ssy nikkas need to go back to your home planet:camby:

Ar-ab don't owe no loyalty to Meek Mill.... :what:

Ar-Ab & Dark-Lo been holding it down for Philly for how many years, and has Meek Mill ever attempted to put them nikkas on? :what:

Them nikkas tryna eat, and if Drake talking about signing them they like :yeshrug: why stay broke for no reason?

And if you been watching the interview, Ar-Ab tried to stay neutral.... Meek dumb ass is the one who finna take this to another level :francis: