Meek Mill Says "F*ck AR-AB" During New Jersey Concert [VIDEO] Update: AR-AB Responds

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Yea I was just gonna post that. I bet Meek always been on that "fukk Ar-Ab" stuff behind his back and would lie to him on the phone when Ab would call. Like Ab said, he can't help if a guy shouts him out on a song.
They talked about this same thing in the interview, how he dikkriding when he getting a shoutout on a song. From the way Ab talked, he had Meek under his wing or something for a time and always wanted to talk
stuff out with Meek before it would get to a point like this. If Meek only reason for saying fukk Ar-Ab is because Drake shouted him out, then Meek is an emotional sucka.
Meek is a whole bytch for that. Ar-ab was nothing but respectful to dude in that interview. So much that it even surprised me. Now this nikka sayin fukk Ar-Ab just cause Drake shouted him out smh. I was rootin for this dumbass too.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
nikkas calling Ar-ab respectful for the interview but i remember looking at his twitter hours after "Back to Back" dropped and he was retweeting all kind of shyt that would make me feel some type of way if I was meek. Does he owe loyalty to Meek? Nope but he aint the neutral nikka yall trying to paint him as.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yea I was just gonna post that. I bet Meek always been on that "fukk Ar-Ab" stuff behind his back and would lie to him on the phone when Ab would call. Like Ab said, he can't help if a guy shouts him out on a song.
They talked about this same thing in the interview, how he dikkriding when he getting a shoutout on a song. From the way Ab talked, he had Meek under his wing or something for a time and always wanted to talk
stuff out with Meek before it would get to a point like this. If Meek only reason for saying fukk Ar-Ab is because Drake shouted him out, then Meek is an emotional sucka.
nikka ab and his team just made a 6 minute video throwing shots at meek and gilly. fukk u mean man. And it seems like Philly ain't back that shyt

And if Yall think meek don't have killers around him Yall dumb. Keep watching all these YouTube videos from ab like he superman

Didn't AB start repping OVOOBH (:mjlol:) after the Drake shoutout? He chose sides already :yeshrug:
Exactly. Ab was retweeting all type of disrespectful shyt Towards meek, but meek suppose to walk on egg shells around the nikka

nikkas showed him love and he reciprocated, tf you want him to do? fukk Meek, he's not a real nikka and he proves it everytime he hits the stage or a keyboard:camby:
Ab and his whole team made they self look like fukk boys wit that video the other day, they probably saw that they looked like dikkriders and fell back

It seemed like the guys under Ab been wanted to get at Meek, but Ab calmed then down sayin "Meek wouldn't do no ish like that".(after confirming with Meek's camp he wasn't talking about AB)
Now he can't say that, he has it str8 from the horse's mouth. So at this point Ab would look weak in front of his crew if he lets Meek slide.

Edit: Also I think Ab said in the interview that all that OVOOBH stuff was just publicity or something like that. He doesn't even run his twitter account most of the time.
The same way ab has a rep meek has one also, if a nikka keep putting it out there that he would do u something out there to world and telling u something different he a hoe, and Yall giving him a pass for doing some fukk boy shyt, but mad at meek for responding

Meek is a whole bytch for that. Ar-ab was nothing but respectful to dude in that interview. So much that it even surprised me. Now this nikka sayin fukk Ar-Ab just cause Drake shouted him out smh. I was rootin for this dumbass too.
Him and his team just put out a video the other day shytting on meek, they probably realized drake was not coming to be they savior and changed the tune up, like I said if a nikka putting some type wild message about me to the world and talking to me differently in private he flaw. Stop giving a nikka a pass for that shyt cause u like his music

And for the record I like ab music more, and for the record ab has made tons of videos sending subs at meek about how his team will kill him

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Taking advantage of one of the hottest guys in rap game shouting you out isn't the same thing as saying "fukk so and so".

That's EXACTLY what it is in this case. Drake cosigned AB in a dis towards meek. AB cosigned drake the same night on twitter confirming he's down with the nikka that's dissing meek. fukk is you talmbout :wtf:
Ar-ab don't owe no loyalty to Meek Mill.... :what:

Ar-Ab & Dark-Lo been holding it down for Philly for how many years, and has Meek Mill ever attempted to put them nikkas on? :what:

Them nikkas tryna eat, and if Drake talking about signing them they like :yeshrug: why stay broke for no reason?

And if you been watching the interview, Ar-Ab tried to stay neutral.... Meek dumb ass is the one who finna take this to another level :francis:

I didn't say AB owed meek anything. I said AB said fukk him, and thats exactly what he did. You can't be neutral and stand next to the nikka thats cosigning you while disrespecting somebody. Especially when you cosign the nikka right back. What makes it worse is drake shytted on philly with the cover art and the nikka ab just sniggling and giggling with the nikka :snoop:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I saw the Vlad interview and Ar Ab didn't say anything bad lol. He said he doesn't know about his relationship with Meek. He last spoke to him about a month ago.

He was trying to get maximum publicity from this but was downplaying what his young boys said on camera.

Meek is kind of dumb for this. Them OBH dudes have more to gain from this.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Meek not gonna get hit for this. One of his associates might tho.
RY0Cpc.gif

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I guess he missed the brilliant idiots interview:jbhmm:

Ab did say they both have goons on each side, :jbhmm: