Meek Mill says he's gonna put a gun to Drake

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nikki's want Meek to be in court and say
"Yes your honor I am a real gangster, I'm a criminal and me proving this to you and my fans is more important than my freedom"
He wasn't asked from the reports that were sent out. He just shared that revelation.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3DHbmeQ.png

you won't put a gun to his head

clGnZso.png

you won't punch him

-> :camby:
only in rap do we not applaud someone from making the transition from a criminal to a settling down and getting married

that being said he would be a supreme herb if he took it to violence against drake.....
its rap you a rapper go in the booth and record a dis rap
you can scream on it talk about the rollies and the phantoms whatever but dont be a lame

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:jbhmm: So yall clown him cause a nikka said he has Twitter and not tigger fingers

But when he ready to show a nikka bout him tigger fingers he takes a L also?

#spooky
Soooo, you believe him? You believe he will pull a gun on Drake when he sees him? You do realize he was just in court last week BEGGING the judge not to send him back to jail for violating his probation, talkin bout "I'm not a criminal". And that was just for traveling without permission. You think he pullin guns on nikkas now?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:yeshrug: If he catch him somewhere slipping yea I can for sure see him trying to do him something. He around enough street dudes that would bum rush drake
His dudes, yeah ok. They see Drake I'm sure they will try something. But do you see Meek pulling out a gun and pointing it at Drake? And where would two rap-stars, one of them maybe the biggest rap star out right now, be where they would be alone together?

When you have actually achieved some success, and you have something to lose, then that thug sh!t sounds stupid. This aint Meek on the streets of Philly back in the day. This is Meek, a well known rap star, gettin money, and actually dating the biggest female rapper today.

Oh and is he just pullin the gun, or is he gonna pull the trigger? Because just pullin the gun and waving it with no intentions of taking it there don't mean sh!t.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: If he catch him somewhere slipping yea I can for sure see him trying to do him something. He around enough street dudes that would bum rush drake
Then he gon get hit with the RICO. :mjlol:

The irony is killing me.