Meet Drakes NEW GHOSTWRITER

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Info from Fake Love's credits

FAKE LOVE
(A. Graham, A. Hernandez, A. Feeney & B. Hazzard)
Produced by Vinylz & Frank Dukes

Vinylz is Anderson Hernandez
Frank Dukes is Adam Feeney

If you are wondering who B. Hazzard is...
11101984_341422889380615_1004752298_n.jpg

http://pigeonsandplanes.com/music/2016/06/starrah-songwriter-rush
Brittany "Starrah" Hazzard is a songwriter
She helped writing Jeremih's "Pass Dat", Rihanna's "Needed Me", Young Thug's "Pick Up The Phone", Kid Ink's "Be Real"

Drake stans I just have a question. What is it about Drake you like, he can't rap, can't write, can't sing, can't produce, and uses ghostwriters. The funny thing is Drake's male and female stans like him for the same reason, and it has nothing to do with his actual music:huhldup:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Some singing shyt having co-writers is a non issue and you know it :umad:

Starrah is very sick if she was involved in this too :wow: The hook sounds like her. She did Travis Scott part of Pick Up The Phone :wow:

O.P you can cry all you want. When you go outside (If you do) people will be enjoying Drake music.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Info from Fake Love's credits

FAKE LOVE
(A. Graham, A. Hernandez, A. Feeney & B. Hazzard)
Produced by Vinylz & Frank Dukes

Vinylz is Anderson Hernandez
Frank Dukes is Adam Feeney

If you are wondering who B. Hazzard is...
11101984_341422889380615_1004752298_n.jpg

http://pigeonsandplanes.com/music/2016/06/starrah-songwriter-rush
Brittany "Starrah" Hazzard is a songwriter
She helped writing Jeremih's "Pass Dat", Rihanna's "Needed Me", Young Thug's "Pick Up The Phone", Kid Ink's "Be Real"

Drake stans I just have a question. What is it about Drake you like, he can't rap, can't write, can't sing, can't produce, and uses ghostwriters. The funny thing is Drake's male and female stans like him for the same reason, and it has nothing to do with his actual music:huhldup:

Drake stays on your mind lol

It's creepy but I wouldn't have half this info without you.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Alright guys... Stop the gymnastics... We know he means Drakes new WRITER... whether ghost or not, doesn't mean shyt...

I LOVE this record... And it's disappointment I've been repeating some random chicks bars... But it's still a record that rings true for someone in drakes position

Still enjoy the record, would rather he write his shyt but I'm not tripping... The product is amazing

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Alright guys... Stop the gymnastics... We know he means Drakes new WRITER... whether ghost or not, doesn't mean shyt...

I LOVE this record... And it's disappointment I've been repeating some random chicks bars... But it's still a record that rings true for someone in drakes position

Still enjoy the record, would rather he write his shyt but I'm not tripping... The product is amazing

This ain't rap. Most singers you love probably have co writers too breh. Legends and all.
I can understand being upset about bars bars but a song? Nah.

I think the bits on this that are Starrah are kinda clear.

"I BEEN DOWN SO LONG IT LOOK LIKE UPPP TO ME" and verses sound like some Drake shyt.
The main hook sounds very starrah.

This chic and that Kamaiyah got so much sauce