Meet your new Treasury Secretary: LIVE Senate Confirmation Post 81

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@King Kreole @Ill @CACtain Planet

What do you guys think of this newest appointment? He's stands for everything you cats supposedly oppose.

He's ok. Seems he's had a lot of success in a diverse array of financial products. I'm a bit troubled about his Soros connections and Democratic donations but at the end of the day its the same exact bipartisan play Trump made. He seems to play with both sides and does not seem to be very political so I think its a good thing politically. Economically we will see. I really do believe Trump will usher in tremendous economic growth during his tenure. He seems connected (like every other rich person) but from the article it seems he's not a big politics guy or an insider in that world. I believe the lessons he's learned over his financial career will translate well in his new position.

Expect some mindless answers full of talking in circles followed by some custom smiley. As long as a white guy is ruining the lives of everyone beneath his political office, those clowns are happy

You guys gotta stop saying this dumbass shyt. White people posting on a hiphop message board most likely don't look at minorities as subservient. We don't take pride in him "ruining the lives of everyone beneath his political office". And if it wasn't this white guy theres a good chance it would be another white guy, even if HRC won, so try a better argument.

I don't even know who you are. Smd idiot.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy worked for this guy too
soros%20teaser%203_3.jpg

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
@King Kreole @Ill @CACtain Planet

What do you guys think of this newest appointment? He's stands for everything you cats supposedly oppose.

Tried to confront the bolded about this when rumor on the ground was that trump was going to give the position of secretary of the treasury to Jamie Dimon, the president of JPMorgan Chase. I did not get a response back.

:lupe:

@King Kreole, care to explain this fukkery.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deflect. Deflect. So you don't have to criticize Trump.
ive criticized most of trumps cabinet, but its like you pick and choose what you want to see

this dude? banking scumbag
bannon? racist. hadnt even heard of him before a week ago
sessions? definition of a racist southern politician

all disgusting picks. but what the fukk do you want me to do about it?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Tried to confront the bolded about this when rumor on the ground was that trump was going to give the position of secretary of the treasury to Jamie Dimon, the president of JPMorgan Chase. I did not get a response back.

:lupe:

@King Kreole, care to explain this fukkery.
Sorry, I must have missed your post. I probably would have said to wait and separate media rumour from fact. A lot of names have been floated by the media over the past few weeks, many extreme, so I'm taking a wait and see approach. I would also wait to see what these appointees proposals are before jumping the gun and assuming the worst.