Meet your new Treasury Secretary: LIVE Senate Confirmation Post 81

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Sorry, I must have missed your post. I probably would have said to wait and separate media rumour from fact. A lot of names have been floated by the media over the past few weeks, many extreme, so I'm taking a wait and see approach. I would also wait to see what these appointees proposals are before jumping the gun and assuming the worst.

He officially appointed a former banker from Goldman Sachs who has ties with goerge soros and the Rothschilds to the position. I wonder if the tweets that he used was just to distract from that...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trump is a man of the people.

:ahh:

Steven Mnuchin is a man of the people.

:ahh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I thought dudes name was Drove Porsche before I read the thread.

Would be a GOAT tier name though :whew:

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
dKVwW1.gif

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I heard this on cnn yesterday morning before I left the house (forgot who said it), "Trump isn't draining the swamp, he's filling it with alligators" :wow:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Isn't this mentality is what got all them folks to vote for this man? :patrice:
No. lack of critical examination of his big promises led to him getting elected.

When those promises are broken the lesson will be learned. Either they'll vote different or not bother showing up hopefully nextime. Though they may be stupid like those people in Kansas and vote for him again. Who knows.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
No. lack of critical examination of his big promises led to him getting elected.

When those promises are broken the lesson will be learned. Either they'll vote different or not bother showing up hopefully nextime. Though they may be stupid like those people in Kansas and vote for him again. Who knows.
trust me, no matter how bad trump's administration is, the faith of the base will never be shaken....