Meg Stallion to sue 1501 ent. Edit#9: Meg wins, New music is released. Them numbers not looking good

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You need to teach a college course Julezing 101

A doctor is literally a white collar job and so is every other profession I named ... I don’t know who misinformed you about what white collar is ....

plus you are deliberately missing my main point which is college is still necessary for many people in 2020

:beli:

A white-collar worker is a person who performs professional, managerial, or administrative work. White-collar work may be performed in an office or other administrative setting. Wikipedia
Just stop:francis:

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
Let’s be honest Megan has big ole freak and hot girl summer and her audience isn’t on the crossover audience like Cardi B has now

and Nicki has been the only black female rap artist to last in the industry over the past decade on a commercial level...

Megan supposed to be this intellectual college girl but everytime u look up she’s twerking in some Cabrini green housing project with some weed nikkas

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So does Fat boy SSE nothing happened there.

Media relationships are important Atlantic has those relationships
Did Fatboy SSE have millions of females tuning in every day to see what Cardi was gonna post on IG? No.

My ex knew who Cardi was before L&HH because women followed Cardi even before then

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Carl hooked her up

we know abs
:lupe:

Jay on some fungazi shyt

shyt starting to look a little more like that

Jay z fugazi because his client wants to negotiate terms. Go ask anyone on managed by roc nation if it improved or worsened their situation.

Many of them are saying the representation and advice have saved the financial viability of their career

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Carl hooked her up

we know abs
Let’s be honest Megan has big ole freak and hot girl summer and her audience isn’t on the crossover audience like Cardi B has now

and Nicki has been the only black female rap artist to last in the industry over the past decade on a commercial level...

Megan supposed to be this intellectual college girl but everytime u look up she’s twerking in some Cabrini green housing project with some weed nikkas

how many of them was able to make 2 hit records in a year? Personally I’d compare Megan’s trajectory to Nicky and not the rest of them

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He cut the checks but SHE owe the money? :usure:
Somebody didn’t read

She’s been doing shows and getting paid 100k for them. SHE has kept 100k and not paid them the 60k she owes. Since being mad you signed a contract, is not legal basis for voiding the contract, she OWES him money.

that’s how

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If she had a true 60/40 split she would have cash in hand and wouldn't be complaining and would easily tell ROC Nation to suck her dikk...... unless they came with a bigger bag.... If its a 60/40 split, 1500 can easily up monies paid to her on her majority split........ right?

Roc nation probably did come with a bigger overall bag...
She can monetize herself in ways that would grow her brand to superstar status...
Plus beyonce there..

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
we know abs

how many of them was able to make 2 hit records in a year? Personally I’d compare Megan’s trajectory to Nicky and not the rest of them
Again, megan's music isnt really buzzing like that

I wouldnt call either of those 2 tracks "hits"

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
He cut the checks but SHE owe the money? :usure:
Actually she’s been getting the show money directly since August and hasn’t sent him his cut. That’s why he stopped the release of new music. The new music is what is going to keep her hot getting more shows.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Somebody didn’t read

She’s been doing shows and getting paid 100k for them. SHE has kept 100k and not paid them the 60k she owes. Since being mad you signed a contract, is not legal basis for voiding the contract, she OWES him money.

that’s how
I have to reread but I believe he stated he only gets 30% of her show money.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we know abs

Jay z fugazi because his client wants to negotiate terms. Go ask anyone on managed by roc nation if it improved or worsened their situation.

Many of them are saying the representation and advice have saved the financial viability of their career

Nah breh Jay is the devil dont you know :russ:

That how it is on here

Freeway got a whole new kidney under Roc Nation

Lil Wayne got his taxes done by roc nation lawyers he was gonna go to jail behind that shyt

styles p got funding for his juice bars with roc nation

Lil Uzi vert finally gonna release music which was the same situation Meg is in

but fukk it the jay a snake thing gonna live on :mjlol: