Megan, Cardi, Nicki, Trina, Kim all get backlash for their music but it didn't start with them.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
"willie d, i know you concerned about me wreckin on ya boys, well it's yo turn"

i remember this damn song. Haven't heard it in years. :pachaha:

It's crazy because you not a rapper, actor, or anybody that's known. You fear #metoo or think people give a fukk about you like that:dead:

Us regular bruhs living. You live in fear of cat calling allegations :dead:. They dont love you like that brudder:dead:

Daps
I dont like listening to bytches rap unless its Tink. :yeshrug: females is trash rappers. Even tho mulatto writers be having her spitting, her shyt still trash

I think it depends. I really only fukked with Lauryn because she wasn't trying to rap like a dude. She kept her raps contained within her identity as woman, never attempting to affect the persona of a man in her rhymes. She was emotional and introspective, touching upon an array of issues outside of the sexual degeneracy these other artists are preoccupied with.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Believe it or not, there was an actual time when black women acting openly whorish was seen as distasteful in our community :stopitslime:

It was cool on Luke’s peep show or in certain music videos, but openly? Songs about being a hoe? Nah.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Nobody's living in fear on the metoomovement:russ:

You have no power, capital or anything to gain to come up from:skip:

nikkas post on the coli all day everyday thinking they gon get me too treatment
:heh:

She gon take my daps and reps:deadrose:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Who accused them of being first:comeon:?

Wonder why we never heard of HWA or Choice?and nobody made a big deal about their whoreish lyrics.It was because they were background gimmick rappers not to ne taken seriously.Meanwhile today you have Cardi B winning Grammys,and strippers who cant rap at the forefront:psuit:

Excuse me,not real strippers,women who just pose as strippers and dress like them.But are actually educated and go to school in real life.The image of the black woman at all time lows