Megan the Stallion forced to cancel Houston show(Couldn't sell 4000 tickets)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah...
016c951d-8267-435a-9e3c-5a93be588068_text.gif

She not popular in Houston like that and people don't really fukk with her music.
@shopthatwrecks will let you know she just jacked Maxo Kream flow and ran with it. Skipped out on the ones that put her on and ran to Jay-Z and called nikkas from Houston thieves. Dumb brawd gets shot in the foot like Della Reese from Harlem Nights and gets a sympathy campaign going to get a grammy but doing chicken sauce commercials :mjlol:

The same Houston nikkas that were willing to ride for her during that lil incident with Tory? Talk shyt about your hometown support/allies brehettes :dead:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Off topic...So I'm cruising these late night streets on Wednesday...one of my two cheat days of the week...and I wind up in the Popeyes drive thru. I only ever go there for the blackened tenders. Of course I asked for them and shorty said they didn't have them...because why would they, right? She then asked me if I'd like to try the Megan the Stallion meal. I was like who is that and what is that...I know who it is but I just wanted to humor myself. Long story short, these rappers are really making moves out here, got they own meals and all that...weak ticket sales aint stopping their business opportunities apparently.

I could complain about them giving a black person a fried chicken meal but I won't even do that.
You think she makes money off of popeye's selling their own product to you??