Megan the Stallion forced to cancel Houston show(Couldn't sell 4000 tickets)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Thot rap has a short shelf life.

You guys must never go outside. Go to clubs. fukk young chicks. Nothing. Because a person in tune with shyt doesn't say shyt like this. We've already established Megan didn't fail to sell xyz tickets...they weren't even on sale. This just becomes a headline for people with narratives to latch onto, in order to validate their existing views regardless of whether they're reality or not.

Cardi could do an arena tour right now. Nicki has done them in the past. Megan is very popular. Can she do an arena tour? No IMO. But if you think she can't sell out a 5k venue in her home city you're trolling or just hating. Her success is being held back because white chicks don't fukk with her the way they fukk with Cardi/Doja/etc but she's still big enough to do those smaller venues.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You guys must never go outside. Go to clubs. fukk young chicks. Nothing. Because a person in tune with shyt doesn't say shyt like this. We've already established Megan didn't fail to sell xyz tickets...they weren't even on sale. This just becomes a headline for people with narratives to latch onto, in order to validate their existing views regardless of whether they're reality or not.

Cardi could do an arena tour right now. Nicki has done them in the past. Megan is very popular. Can she do an arena tour? No IMO. But if you think she can't sell out a 5k venue in her home city you're trolling or just hating. Her success is being held back because white chicks don't fukk with her the way they fukk with Cardi/Doja/etc but she's still big enough to do those smaller venues.
Meg is being held back because of music making ability is subpar. She’s just not a great beat picker for one and comfort zone doesn’t lend well to pop rap

but she definitely can co headline a summer amphitheater tour with someone like Doja

remember Nicki biggest tour was a summer amphitheater tour with Meek, Rae Sremmurd, Tinanse and dej loaf

Cardi was going to do a stadium tour with Bruno before she got pregnant the first time

Honestly, I wonder who will be the first female rapper to headline a stadium tour

Last edited:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Damn, yall are spot on with the Nicki/Doja stuff.

Say So
You Right
Kiss Me More

and a gang of other songs I hear the influence.

Doja even has that animated voice when she raps(nicki's "monster" verse as an example)

She shouted Nicki out on Get Into It Yuh because she used her style

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think she makes money off of popeye's selling their own product to you??
You kidding right? Lol. It's called an endorsement deal...I think legally they may even call it a partnership. They're using her name and likeness to push product. I'm not about to research any of this but I'm sure she did some cobranding with them as well to go along with the deal...she probably had shirts with the name of the meal on it, hats, Popeye's keychains and shyt, etc... She probably owns a piece of Popeyes at this point.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Meg is being held back because of music making ability is subpar. She’s just not a great beat picker for one and comfort zone doesn’t lend well to pop rap

but she definitely can co headline a summer amphitheater tour with someone like Doja

remember Nicki biggest tour was a summer amphitheater tour with Meek, Rae Sremmurd, Tinanse and dej loaf

Cardi was going to do a stadium tour with Bruno before she got pregnant the first time

Honestly, I wonder who will be the first female rapper to headline a stadium tour

She feels out of place. But I felt the same about Cardi and then she started knocking the melody stuff out the park. Beats blend together these days though, so to me the bigger problem is she just doesn't make good music. Taste is so low that she's able to get away with shyt like Body which as the worst hook I've heard in years. Tiktok loves that type of shyt tho. Not sure how sustainable that is when you're a one trick pony though.

To me the bigger issue is white chicks, like I said tho. Her and City Girls haven't reached that complete white girl stamp of approval. Sure they got some ratchet white girls who fukk with it but ehh. Cardi has professional white women bumping her shyt, and every other demo of white girls...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Everything Meg has put out in non subtle overly sexuality driven. She hasn't figured out how to tone it down to get that crossover hit then do what you do.

She let that tik tok shyt go to her head. She can't tour stadiums off that BTS feature (that may be her "cleanest" material tbh)

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
The raunch is a lot but if she wanted to come out hard Don’t Stop>>>>>>>>:wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
She feels out of place. But I felt the same about Cardi and then she started knocking the melody stuff out the park. Beats blend together these days though, so to me the bigger problem is she just doesn't make good music. Taste is so low that she's able to get away with shyt like Body which as the worst hook I've heard in years. Tiktok loves that type of shyt tho. Not sure how sustainable that is when you're a one trick pony though.

To me the bigger issue is white chicks, like I said tho. Her and City Girls haven't reached that complete white girl stamp of approval. Sure they got some ratchet white girls who fukk with it but ehh. Cardi has professional white women bumping her shyt, and every other demo of white girls...
Something clicked with Cardi and her team after bodak yellow and they just know what works for Cardi.

Megs just seems like she has a huge push and she’s very likable but she’s not a mainstream artist at all imo.

City girls don’t make good music and don’t have the ear for good music. What initially worked for them is that their content was provocative when they were underground but now everyone sharked their content(including Cardi and Meg) and make better music

white fans is an issue but your music needs to catchier to appeal to other demographics

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Sounds more like she just didn’t want to do the show for whatever reasons.

Even though I don’t care for her form or artistry she’s can sell out out a 4K venue, hell we got local artists in my neck of the woods that can sell that out.

Even though I do not fukk with her music there is a lane for it. I’m not interested in anything where she isn’t shaking her azz or half naked.

Her form of artistry does have a short shelf life but she hasn’t flamed out that fast.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, yall are spot on with the Nicki/Doja stuff.

Say So
You Right
Kiss Me More

and a gang of other songs I hear the influence.

Doja even has that animated voice when she raps(nicki's "monster" verse as an example)
Yeah if I have people in the car like kids who I don’t want listening to a bunch of curse words I’ll throw on some r&b or the radio pop station. Turned to it one day & she was playing….first thing I said was damn she biting the fukk out of Nicki

As others have stated Meg really doesn’t make good music. It’s very robotic. I also think when you base your entire sound/persona off of sex you not gonna reach a certain demo

Sure Cardi/Nicki rap about sex & show they ass but they also are known for more than that.

Meg is in that City Girl lane. I have no clue why her mgmt ditched pushing the college angle.

Someone to watch is Latto, she has potential to be what they wanted from Meg. From what I’ve heard her sound is less robotic & has better production

Fortunately for Meg that thot rap crowd is heavy at the moment & a lot of female rappers who wouldn’t be eating are