Megan Thee Stallion accused of harassment by cameraman who said he was forced to watch her have sex

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
It's not in his job description, and everyone doesn't let being horny cloud their judgement.

It ain't like she let him fukk, she started hoeing the dude cuz she was insecure about what happened :dahell: that's a shytty situation bruh, ain't like he coulda jumped out of the moving car.

She docked the dudes pay just cuz he witnessed the shyt
well if that's the case, then state THAT!!! Cuz I for damn sure aint suing a bytch cuz she's fukking and I'm "forced" to look. hell no. If she owes him money, that should be what the case is about. Should have nothing to do with watching her lick some p*ssy.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GL3eihAaQAApe6m

:russ: :russ:
Was calling him a fat bytch necessary? :picard:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He did that to describe the work environment she had him in. I'm not gonna accept losing bread just to WATCH some bytches fukkin.
And get clowned and disrespected while they eat each others ass

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Garcia’s said in his suit that during the same trip, Megan hurled fat-shaming insults at him, calling him a “fat bytch” and telling him to “spit your food out” and “you don’t need to be eating.”

Garcia began to consider quitting the job because of Megan’s “possessiveness combined with a lack of appropriate pay for the amount of time asked of him” and a lack of bookings, the suit states.

just say that, then :francis:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I mean. I aint mad at him. If a man forced a girl to watch him fukk noone would say anything and hed be locked up. Calling him a faq cause hes bout to finesse a check from a stupid hoe with handlers. Idk. I aint doing that.

Nice work if anything. Got to hang with baddies and film them all day AND get a check. Lust makes you do stupid shyt. Sounds like a WIN.
If I’m not mistaken, he was already gettitn paid. If anything, he’s just a greedy {blank} who doesn’t know how to play tbe long game. If he got terminated unfairly, than this play would make sense. But if this was a position he could’ve maintained and still got paid, then he’s definitely not from Harlem. He witnessed thicc ass Meg in a lesbian threesome while getting paid to go on the road with her? How horrid!!! :mjlol:

It’s on to just say maybe he’s gay. :hubie:

He’s not finessing anything if he could’ve just played the long game.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
If I’m not mistaken, he was already gettitn paid. If anything, he’s just a greedy {blank} who doesn’t know how to play tbe long game. If he got terminated unfairly, than this play would make sense. But if this was a position he could’ve maintained and still got paid, then he’s definitely not from Harlem. He witnessed thicc ass Meg in a lesbian threesome while getting paid to go on the road with her? How horrid!!! :mjlol:

It’s on to just say maybe he’s gay. :hubie:

He’s not finessing anything if he could’ve just played the long game.
He was there 5 years. Im sure he got mad evidence of fukkery and got his dikk sucked plenty