Megan Thee Stallion Accused Of Sexual Harassment In New Lawsuit (She Forced Employee To Watch Her Have Sex).

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
We all know this is bullshyt...you signed up to work for a drunk entertainer who raps about getting ate out and fukkin. You really thought there wouldn't be any shenanigans like this around. It sounds like creh is mad he went from not being on payroll to doing gig work that was declining.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
We all know this is bullshyt...you signed up to work for a drunk entertainer who raps about getting ate out and fukkin. You really thought there wouldn't be any shenanigans like this around. It sounds like creh is mad he went from not being on payroll to doing gig work that was declining.
Victim blaming :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tumblr_pmtvx4fQgG1rgmfmpo5_400.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:skip: if that was me in the car, I'm doing the whole job for free. Just give me 3 minutes with each girl then maybe 17 seconds with Megan since that's prolly bout all I can handle if she can tweak on my meat like she do in her videos.
I'd break Megan big ass the fukk down, I just know homegirl ain't taking no real meat like she say. Her big fine ass would forget how to walk...

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Diddy doesn't get that grace

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I wanna know if it was sexual harassment when I was with women in my bunk bed in college. poor roommate bed was rocking