• Melo

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Pierce

Votes: 52 91.2%

• Total voters

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Both are among my all time favorite players at their positions. Both cause the same match up problem...to big to put a SG on them and to quick to put a big man on them.

The classic problem to defend.

I still bug out over that reverse layup Paul hit against the Lakers in the finals. I knew they had it won after that.

Last edited:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Both are among my all time favorite players at their positions. Both cause the same match up problem...to big to put a SG on them and to quick to put a big man on them.

The classic problem to defend.

I still big out over that reverse layup Paul hit against the Lakers

One of them finds other ways to affect a game if his shot isn't the falling

The other just keeps chucking

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Don't play this game. KD and PP have never even been in the same stratosphere. PP has an argument over a lot of his contemporaries like T-Mac and VC because of a ring but definitely not KD

I'm not arguing that KD isn't the better player. I just don't think if he retired today, he'd be so far and ahead above Piru. Thus far, his career doesn't surpass PP. He hasn't accomplished much in the league outside of scoring titles and one MVP. I'll take Pirus Championship and Finals MVP over scoring titles and seasonal awards any day.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Remember how he was unfairly accused of being that same chucker before KG.

I used to get ripped for saying if he was a Laker alongside Shaq they would have won three straight finals too.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps

When has Pierce ever effected a playoff game with his defense or playmaking etc? He's lucky he was gifted 2 hall famers in there primes whom fit his elbow heavy ISO. Melo has had to face Duncan/Kobe in the west with JR as his second best player and then he had to face Lebron/Wade/ in the east with JR as his second best player.

Melo outplayed Pierce despite having a worse team in 2011