Meltzer: Roman Reigns is the least over wrestler to EVER headline Mania

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
False As fukk. HBK did an incredible job leading up to WM14.

Only show he didn't work was no way out
than you weren't watching man he was just there had no impact at all it was all about Austin vs Vince/Tyson

hunter did more in the build up than Shawn who was just a drugged up mess

the months before hand he was the hottest heel but was pretty much useless from the RR to WM 14

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
than you weren't watching man he was just there had no impact at all it was all about Austin vs Vince/Tyson

hunter did more in the build up than Shawn who was just a drugged up mess

the months before hand he was the hottest heel but was pretty much useless from the RR to WM 14
:rudy:

Explain to me how HHH did more to build WM14 than Shawn :stopitslime:

HBK was at his peak during the run up to WM 14

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:rudy:

Explain to me how HHH did more to build WM14 than Shawn :stopitslime:

HBK was at his peak during the run up to WM 14

i think your just being a stan cuz he sounded horrible then and was obviously a drugged up mess take away Tyson and he had no heat

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He was the same as always
he was on way more pain pills than usual honestly after the screwjob he lost a ton of heat as it was all shifted to Vince to show was pretty much Austin

he did the DX ppv which had the lowest buyrate in company history at that point and seemed to either be really affected by the scewjob or just totally out of control with the pills
they actual had a chance for a super hot feud with him and Owen but he refused to work with him

he likes to claim he had a hand in bringing wwf back on top but really had nothing to do with it he was long gone before the company finally started winning again

he was merely just a placeholder for Austin

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Silkk

Daps
he was on way more pain pills than usual honestly after the screwjob he lost a ton of heat as it was all shifted to Vince to show was pretty much Austin

he did the DX ppv which had the lowest buyrate in company history at that point and seemed to either be really affected by the scewjob or just totally out of control with the pills
they actual had a chance for a super hot feud with him and Owen but he refused to work with him

he likes to claim he had a hand in bringing wwf back on top but really had nothing to do with it he was long gone before the company finally started winning again

he was merely just a placeholder for Austin
charlie-murphy-hates-your-web-host.jpg

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Check the ratings and buyrates when he was champ and main focus on tv it's all easy to look up

DX for example got huge after he was gone

After WM 14 he wasn't even mentioned for months when raw ratings were finally starting to sky rocket

When wrestling was at it's hottest he did absolutely nothing for it

He was lucky that when he came back that all the real stars were pretty much gone

Honestly beside his stuff with Taker he still wasn't a draw

He had some amazing matches but it's sad the casual fan prolly will remember him as HHH lackey majority of his 2nd run

Silkk

Daps
Numbers say he wasn't wrong though

Check the ratings and buyrates when he was champ and main focus on tv it's all easy to look up

DX for example got huge after he was gone

After WM 14 he wasn't even mentioned for months when raw ratings were finally starting to sky rocket

When wrestling was at it's hottest he did absolutely nothing for it

I can throw out a bad "number" for any wrestler you can name. Its Bullshyt

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I can throw out a bad "number" for any wrestler you can name. Its Bullshyt
Not historically low numbers like shawn did as champ he did so bad that Bret was able to get that 20 million contract out of Vince(which he later cried poor to get out of)

It wasn't all his fault but him as a babyface champ was a huge failure looking back when he he was a babyface it didn't make sense since his character was such a classic heel no 12-16 year old boys really wanted to root for a guy that dances and strips to sexy boy...,and was a pretty boy cocky arrogant baby face wtf was Vince smoking

It's so easy to see how a guy like Stone Cold the complete opposite connected with those same kids