Meltzer: Roman Reigns is the least over wrestler to EVER headline Mania

Daps
Reppin
NYC
miz was a heel though. he wasn't being fed to us as a legit champion. the next month he was getting his ass kicked by jerry lawler, while he STILL had the belt.

with roman they really tryna present him like the next big thing. the next big fan favorite.

so all things considered, I'd say reigns is less over than miz. love him or hate him, Miz was getting some kind of reaction. At least at that point in time.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't even know how you quantify being over ... especially in this post-smark post-kayfabe age

having 320 kpbs CDQ theme music is definitely a clue that you might not be that over. think Eric Rowan.

Not puttin roman in that class yet, but lately he be on that 96 kpbs radio rip

At this pace its only a matter of time before the official version drops:mjpls:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
miz was a heel though. he wasn't being fed to us as a legit champion. the next month he was getting his ass kicked by jerry lawler, while he STILL had the belt.

with roman they really tryna present him like the next big thing. the next big fan favorite.

so all things considered, I'd say reigns is less over than miz. love him or hate him, Miz was getting some kind of reaction. At least at that point in time.
Plus, Miz was getting a consistent push. He won the MITB ladder match nearly a year before Mania and held the U.S title while carrying the briefcase. He was in programs with top guys like Orton, Edge, and even had a neat program with Lawler. He was basically doing what Rollins is doing now.

Reigns on the other hand just had his second PPV singles match two weeks ago, three weeks after winning the Rumble. His push feels a lot more forced.