Meltzer: Roman Reigns is the least over wrestler to EVER headline Mania

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I fear all this complaining going to get us more John cena main events :snoop:
I rather wwe go all in on reigns and it flop then another person getting a start stop push which does no one any good
I'm more annoyed that Reigns supposed to be heir to the throne,yet it took fans getting pissed off at the Rumble to finally book him right. :heh:

Like seriously,they were probably gonna have him in a match with fukking Big Slop at Fastlane....Vince can't even book a guy that he is "High on" correctly.

WWE could take Reigns having alot of doubters and have him wanting to be even more aggressive and kick more ass but nah...it's too easy and Vince is more focused on just trolling the shyt out of fans.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more annoyed that Reigns supposed to be heir to the throne,yet it took fans getting pissed off at the Rumble to finally book him right. :heh:

Like seriously,they were probably gonna have him in a match with fukking Big Slop at Fastlane....Vince can't even book a guy that he is "High on" correctly.
Well I give them props for trying to course correct and at at least addressing the bryan situation ( albeit late ) they need to either have 2 main belts or after this mania have the U.S. title and ic title treated right . Wwe messed up with reigns and if he fails it's all on vince so :yeshrug: I like reigns and would like to see him succeed lets see if he got it in him .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I saw him vs bryan and I like the moves he added to his move set and he can move for a big guy. Plus his spear looks crazy now . All I ask is for big guys to be able to do strong moves and he's stepping it up , those elbows to bryan :banderas:
One match? LOL. You liked he did certain moves is a guy who definitely was leading and carrying him from bell to bell. Bryan is one of the greatest workers in history. It was expected to be that good. Against a guy like Lesnar who just cares about money and seeing if he gets another contract? Yeah...we'll see what happens.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One match? LOL. You liked he did certain moves is a guy who definitely was leading and carrying him from bell to bell. Bryan is one of the greatest workers in history. It was expected to be that good. Against a guy like Lesnar who just cares about money and seeing if he gets another contract? Yeah...we'll see what happens.
Well Bryan isn't in the match so it's time to move on . Well see what reigns is made of and either he rises or falls

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
the fans were behind roman at this weeks raw. the whole crowd howled wiht him before the spear

I was :dead: at the crowd popping for that dive and the spear or whatever the fukk else he did after giving him hell the entire match.

Roman saying that he can't beat Lesnar with the moves that he's already got gives me a flicker of hope for WM. Maybe he's just putting all his non-clothesline and punching moves away till then? Maybe he'll do a shooting star press and actually land it? (
DaQF3vY.png
)

I can dream.:scrai:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

WWE could take Reigns having alot of doubters and have him wanting to be even more aggressive and kick more ass but nah...it's too easy and Vince is more focused on just trolling the shyt out of fans.

Vince and Hunter can't book shyt right to save their life nowadays. What they've done with Orton is beyond moronic and that's someone we all know they want to treat right and protect. Same with Ambrose. They - Vince in particular - have completely lost any grasp of what makes any wrestler feel important by being caught up with micro managing and short term even-steven booking.

Watch them ruin Sheamus as soon as he turns heel. Dude is gonna look beastly when he turns and by week 6 he's gonna be a joke :dead:

I don't even want to think what's gonna happen to Rusev after Wrestlemania :to:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
miz was a heel though. he wasn't being fed to us as a legit champion. the next month he was getting his ass kicked by jerry lawler, while he STILL had the belt.

with roman they really tryna present him like the next big thing. the next big fan favorite.

so all things considered, I'd say reigns is less over than miz. love him or hate him, Miz was getting some kind of reaction. At least at that point in time.

This. I would say the closest would be Luger but everyone knew Hart was walking out as champ. Reigns is somewhat over, but compare him to Batista, Cena, Austin when they were heading into mania chasing the belt. Its not even close. And its even worst that hes still not ready in ring or promo wise. Brock is not the carrying type either. That match is going to suck

Mob H

All Star
Daps

It was originally supposed to be a tag match between Reigns and Cena vs. Show and I think Kane if I remember correctly.