Meltzer: Roman Reigns is the least over wrestler to EVER headline Mania

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fans were behind roman at this weeks raw. the whole crowd howled wiht him before the spear
I think the iwc and dirt sheet people are getting annoying with these exaggerations. We get it Bryan/lesnar would of been a great match but acting like this is the worst match ever? First of all orton was clearly not over last by any stretch of any imagination in any world , he wasn't over in that hhh/cena one either . Reigns has improved to me and I want to see a hard hitting match between the two. Bryan would of fought Brock at sunmerslam but he got hurt that's on him not wwe.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see why WWE doesn't give a fukk about what they did preciously...muthafukas FORGET QUICKLY. Miz was HATED when he was beefing with Cena they just fukked it up, just like they did with Ryback Sheamus and Barrett.
Wwe ruined miz by making sure we knew rock vs cena was important and treating the miz like a lame coming out of mania . That miz vs cena I quit match :scusthov:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think the iwc and dirt sheet people are getting annoying with these exaggerations. We get it Bryan/lesnar would of been a great match but acting like this is the worst match ever? First of all orton was clearly not over last by any stretch of any imagination in any world , he wasn't over in that hhh/cena one either . Reigns has improved to me and I want to see a hard hitting match between the two. Bryan would of fought Brock at sunmerslam but he got hurt that's on him not wwe.
You guys sound like fukking clowns on here:laugh: Hard hitting match from Roman? WHEN THE fukk has Roman Reigns done a hard hitting match? LOL. Boy just got two single matches on PPV and he hasn't been hard hitting since the day he debuted. lol.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rock hosting and potentially confronting Cena headlined Wrestlemania.
I fear all this complaining going to get us more John cena main events :snoop:
I rather wwe go all in on reigns and it flop then another person getting a start stop push which does no one any good

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys sound like fukking clowns on here:laugh: Hard hitting match from Roman? WHEN THE fukk has Roman Reigns done a hard hitting match? LOL. Boy just got two single matches on PPV and he hasn't been hard hitting since the day he debuted. lol.
I saw him vs bryan and I like the moves he added to his move set and he can move for a big guy. Plus his spear looks crazy now . All I ask is for big guys to be able to do strong moves and he's stepping it up , those elbows to bryan :banderas: