FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Big L (Da Graveyard):“I got drug spots from new york to canada. Cause big l be fukkin' with more keys than a janitor”

Big L“No Endz No Skinz” “They wanna know, why big L is so fly? A girl asked me for a ring, and i put one around her whole eye”

Big L -
“I jumped out the Lincoln, Left him stinkin, put his brains in the street, Now you can see what he was just thinkin” – Danger Zone

Big L - "Haters E-N-V-Y me B-I-G
Cause I’m V.I.P. til I D-I-E"

[Jay-Z]
"Ya'll shyt ain't for real til y'all ship a mil'
And ya hit a R&B chick and she fit the bill
Said she loved my necklace, started relaxin
Now that's what the fukk I call a Chain Reaction"

[Jay-Z] I don't follow any guidelines cause too many nikkaz ride mine
so I change styles every two rhymes"
--Sean Carter (Jay-Z)

[Jay-Z] "nikka..u dont even know me, and u mad/ How it feel to be a hater?/ Now I know exactly how it feel to be a Laker"

[Jay-Z] “Hov’s a livin’ legend and I’ll tell you why/ Everybody wanna be Hov and Hov’s still alive.”

[Jay-Z] “N—-s tryna subtract my life, my mathematics is precise/ I carry the nine, so f—ing with me just ain’t the answer.”

[Slick Rick]
"Now in these times, at least to me
There's a lot of people out here tryin' to sound like Ricky D"

[40 Cal] "im pretty gangsta/im wat u k!llaz aint
my dough like fresh prince uncle,could fill up (Philip) banks"

[40 Cal] "All u herbs done heard it, Dipset be in murder verdicts, license to k!ll, u still got ya learners permit"

[40 Cal] "You talk about your tommy gun, and how your tommy squirt/ like martin told cole we never seen your tommy work"

tumblr_nlt9sbKXsU1t593roo1_500.gif

[Snoop Dogg] "You lay your hands on me, watch how fast I take your freedom."

[Lloyd Banks] “This shyt can get uglier than a Master P Sneaker”

[Lloyd Banks] -“Sit back and blow me, and argue over my balls like Shaq and Kobe”

[Lloyd Banks] --“I’ve seen girls turn to double dumb hoes, then they get pregnant…another one grows”

[Lloyd Banks]-“I’m walkin with the fire, so if you say Banks in your verse, then you better be talking about Tyra”

[Lloyd Banks]--“You’re crying in the dark and I knew it…Next time you think about killing yourself..Do It!” (Game Diss)

[Lloyd Banks]-“I stay with the biscuit….only way i get blue balls is if da bytch got on blue lipstick”

[Lloyd Banks]-“I dont argue with bytches, that only adds me skress, I’ll toss a bytch out the mansion like Jazzy Jeff

[Lloyd Banks]
– “Don’t make me send a beast at u…have ur man walkin around wit another rest in peace tattoo”

[Nas]- "lifes a bi*ch, but god forbid the bi*ch divorce me"

[Nas] "To get away and escape from the craziness, and I bet you theres a heaven for an athiest"

What Punchlines had yall Wildin as a young in?

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
From one of Banks verses

"We all know since you was in the class with Legos, you'd grow up to be as soft as mash potatoes, Your man gonna make me throw this nikka towards the window and put his ass in the air like the Jordan symbol" :mjpls:

"All my diamonds are colored, I Fruity Pebble'd the right hand, fifty-five grand on the bezel from Ice Man" :whoo:

"They want to give your boy the 40 cal and nina so I stay on my toes like a ballerina
I'm starving nikka, the only one that can cut me and get away with it is my barber, nikka
Cause I'll revolve a nikka, take a piece of your head
You'll have more room in your hat than a Harlem nikka" :scusthov:

"I'm an intelligent man and my elegant band got more colors than elephant man" :ahh:

"If you don't learn to relax and swallow steam, there'll be more shells in the grass than halloween" :dead:

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
From one of Banks verses

"We all know since you was in the class with Legos, you'd grow up to be as soft as mash potatoes, Your man gonna make me throw this nikka towards the window and put his ass in the air like the Jordan symbol" :mjpls:

"All my diamonds are colored, I Fruity Pebble'd the right hand, fifty-five grand on the bezel from Ice Man" :whoo:

"They want to give your boy the 40 cal and nina so I stay on my toes like a ballerina
I'm starving nikka, the only one that can cut me and get away with it is my barber, nikka
Cause I'll revolve a nikka, take a piece of your head
You'll have more room in your hat than a Harlem nikka" :scusthov:

"I'm an intelligent man and my elegant band got more colors than elephant man" :ahh:

"If you don't learn to relax and swallow steam, there'll be more shells in the grass than halloween" :dead:

:patrice:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's "chain reaction" bar from MAAT off Vol 2 is GOAT as fukk cuz it sums up the mentality of the avg ain't shyt, gold digging instathot and how if u make some ice appear they'll make them drawz disappear.

Hov the GOAT game spitter MC
jay-z-1732493-png.jpg

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I got a g for every bump on your face and every nap on your head

-Banks

What I'm doing? Nothing chilling at the Holiday Inn with a bottle of Gin & the model's a ten
I ain't worrying bout the kids ma swallowing them
Another victim to my motto again

-Banks

I been a part of God's plan since the sonogram

-Banks