Memphis Bleek Tells Hilarious Jay-Z Story (Drink Champs Clip)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, if ANYONE needs to write a book it's memphis bleek. he's certainly seen it all and I bet his book would be light years better than prodigy's book which was great in its own right.

Man it has to be an audiobook. Bleek is such a natural orator, it's like his spirit is coming right out of his mouth. It's his greatest gift imo.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha:, Hov an a$$hole for that.

Can't wait till this shyt drops tomorrow.

sadjay2.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deep down you hope the Jay cheating on Beyoncé rumors are true....To know the piece of shyt we fell in love with in the 90's might still alive inside fighting to get out:wow:? Probaly told Beyoncé "We aint fukking tonight?okay:sas1:"

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
man, if ANYONE needs to write a book it's memphis bleek. he's certainly seen it all and I bet his book would be light years better than prodigy's book which was great in its own right.

Bleek had catching lightning in a bottle type luck. I'm reading Jay's book right now and he said he was going to originally get Shyheim to do the "Coming of Age" verse but he couldn't so he got Bleek to memorize the verse and do it. The rest is history :wow: