fukk you now I can't unsee it. :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Take that for Data brehs

Get rooked brehs

Just a fukking pathetic worthless franchise...

Chandler Parsons signing a 94 million dollar contract and then getting every fukking knee injury and surgery known to man...

Conley getting cucked with a baby that literally wouldn't look anything like him if he cloned his own face and put on "his babys" face...

Gasol didn't play in crunch time of some random early season game and all of a sudden hit all of the cac :mjpls: talking points about his black coach..."he wouldn't do that to the insert highly played black player name" ..."i'm not going to take this lying down"...then when the team went t*ts up cause he isn't good enough at basketball to stop it he hit the "this isn't the g league we need talent":mjpls:... Funny how the media is always at Boogie throat about being a team killer and it took Big Spain about 48 hours to do what they claimed it took Boogie years to do in Sacramento :mjpls:

Watch them draft Ayton and Big Spain take it as a sign of "disrespect" and demand a trade :mjpls:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
whts hilarious is none of these tankers are gonna draft the right prospects :heh: and the f*cking hornets is only drafting from unc, duke, kentucky or uconn regardless if they get the #1 pick or the #13th pick I seriously doubt if they even care where they fall in the draft:heh: fck both of these teams:heh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I. HATE. TANKING.
:whoa:

I'll never hate on tanking when its the best way to get the assets you need to improve while remaining flexible moving forwards

but have some fukking integrity :scust: i can't even get hyped for kemba tying a franchise record because they just handed that shyt out like some bytches.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If they had only pulled the trigger on some blockbuster trade with the Cavs before the deadline....Gasol would have been an epic addition for that team...

:whoa:

I'll never hate on tanking when its the best way to get the assets you need to improve while remaining flexible moving forwards

but have some fukking integrity :scust: i can't even get hyped for kemba tying a franchise record because they just handed that shyt out like some bytches.

I'll hate it as long as it keeps making basketball games like these happen.

Simmons had some good anti-tanking ideas a few years ago. Like every lottery team getting seeded into a single-elimination tournament for the last two playoff spots, so every squad has a reason to keep trying to improve as a team to the very end of the season. And all of those teams having an equal number of ping pong balls rather than teams being rewarded for sucking extra hard.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If they had only pulled the trigger on some blockbuster trade with the Cavs before the deadline....Gasol would have been an epic addition for that team...

I'll hate it as long as it keeps making basketball games like these happen.

Simmons had some good anti-tanking ideas a few years ago. Like every lottery team getting seeded into a single-elimination tournament for the last two playoff spots, so every squad has a reason to keep trying to improve as a team to the very end of the season. And all of those teams having an equal number of ping pong balls rather than teams being rewarded for sucking extra hard.
this kinda shyt ain't happened in nearly 20 years :mjlol: last time a 60+ pt blowout happened was in 98 :dead:

and this was two lottery bound teams too :dead: